D-Nail Sic Dish + Cap

brasszilla

The D-Nail carb cap stuff is super annoying.

If they would have made their SiC dish a millimeter or two smaller, we'd have more options.

I DEFINITELY think they chose their measurements based on the fact that is was way too big for any carb cap in existence. Are they doing us a favor by matching the HE threading on their dabbers, but making our already expensive other carb caps not fit?

I tried for over a month (because D-Nail was sold out of carb caps) to find ANYTHING that would work well. I looked at other brands, brought my dish in to local head shops, everything to keep me from overpaying for a carb cap.

Nothing fits and I believe they absolutely know that.

Finally they got back in stock, and I got my carb cap. Now I will absolutely say that this thing is great, and it makes a huge difference when low temp tabbing on the SiC dish.

It's worth the $55, because there are no other options.

But when I opened the box and pulled out this tiny ass $55 piece of Ti? It does not inherently feel like some amazing piece of $55 Ti.

D-Nail is a company, and of course they care about the consumer. They're not terrible people. But they absolutely ride their "D-Nail" name, and know they if they stick it on something, they can sell it for more money. Their products are great, but they have their reputation.

did you ever try the hive carb cap/dabber? curious to know it compares as i've been rocking that to cap my sic dish and it works pretty well.

Top Bottom