D-Cup owner wondering if there's anything new out there

duckdown

optical
Hi there, I was a Liger owner (multiple revisions actually) and then a DCup owner and I have not looked into the scene at all since getting one.

I have am considering setting up a second dab station and thus, looking into grabbing a new e-nail unit, and whatever is new to go with it.

My understanding is Dcup was replaced by the Tbucket but is this still the only game in town?

Or is there any other brands also making these things now?

Curious what you'd buy in late 2023

Thanks FC!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Seeing you have a great desktop dab setup, I would run a ball vape if using 2x PIDs but for something different for dabbing I am/would be looking at a Peak Pro2 with 3DXL chamber (especially now the app is available in Oz) as another expensive herb vape I was looking at is unavailable for a while.
That thermocouple temp control is a cut above most tech.

duckdown

optical
Hey LesPlenty thanks for replying! What is the ball vape you are referring to?

I was hoping for another full enail setup, I already have some Peaks and they rarely get used, can't say I'm a fan and I say this as both an OG and Pro owner.. I prefer my M22 molecule for travel as well

LesPlenty

Company Rep
and Pro owner
Then all you need is the 3DXL, which is supposed to take the Peak Pro up another level as it is 77% larger with a new algorithm to suit.
What is the ball vape you are referring to?
I have a cheapie from Aliexpress,
With bowls to suit,
Fill it with the gems of your choice and grab a 20mm coil to plug into your PID controller
Half a Ceroma I was given, herb and dry sift (collected while harvesting) on top,

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hi there, I was a Liger owner (multiple revisions actually) and then a DCup owner and I have not looked into the scene at all since getting one.

I have am considering setting up a second dab station and thus, looking into grabbing a new e-nail unit, and whatever is new to go with it.

My understanding is Dcup was replaced by the Tbucket but is this still the only game in town?

Or is there any other brands also making these things now?

Thanks FC!
If you don't want to deal with cables attached to screaming hot exposed coils or housings, there's the multi-functional "latest and greatest" re-imagining of "the dab" (and "ball vape" injector hammer for flower), the Old Head Terp Ready system to look at:
I love mine for many reasons, the most important one for me being the overall flexibility/adaptability it provides if you're into that stuff, or you can keep it all very simple and only use as envisioned by the maker for great experiences, as well....:tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom