Completed Custom Winegums Wooden vapcap case, Vong stem and OG vapcap [all sold]

snaffle

All of these are very lightly used, and have just been sitting in my drawer for the last couple of years - I figured I should send them to someone who can give them a better home. I'm happy to ship to anywhere if you're happy to pay a bit extra to cover the shipping. I'd prefer payment in cryptocurrency or bank transfer if possible, to keep things simple. I'm very happy to answer any questions.

all.jpg

case2.jpg

14mm Walnut VonG stem for vapcap, turned by @Winegums. This includes a metal liner, so only a tip and cap are needed. No carb hole. Very lightly used, less than 10 times. £15

Maple vapcap case by @Winegums. This is the XL size, so it fits a new Omni, or the XL 2019/2020 Omni (smaller vapcaps would also fit fine, there's just length enough for the long Omnis too). 2 compartments, 1 for the vapcap, the other for whatever you want, it fits an Aomai lighter and some herb very nicely. Each compartment closes with a magnet. £20

OG 2017 glass vapcap stem and mouthpiece. Quite rare these days, I think. It's missing the cap, but any cap will work fine with it (this model doesn't need a tip, as that's integrated into the glass). £10

For those not in the know, @Winegums is an incredible craftsman with wood, who created a bunch of amazing accessories and stems for the vapcap in 2017 & 2018, but has moved on to other things now. You can check out his work on his old thread.

All sold now, thanks for the interest all :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom