Custom Gunmetal Cloud Evo package , One of a kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonFiberGuy

Up for sale is a custom cloud evo. This unit is in pristine condition , and very lightly used bought on 4/20 of this year . It has been professionally prepped and painted with high quality automotive paint. It is painted a BMW color called Space gray metallic , and finished in a very high quality satin clearcoat. Here is the page it was discussed on http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-cloud-evo.11357/page-478. Unit comes with everything pictured . There are 2 hydra tubes, with base's that are china glass but very nice strait pieces. I actually bought 3 of each glass piece and kept the best for myself so they are nice. Comes with 2 packs of xnails 1 set glass 1 set quartz . Most the nails are brand new , the used ones have been cleaned and sterilized to like new condition. 2 heat shields never used both green and black . 2 brand new whips with 18mm connections , one long one short . 9 elb baskets all lightly used in good condition.3 dab jars , and the carry pouch which is not pictured . I'll also throw in the large silicone Cannatools mat pictured that is brand new . Everything is fully sanitized like new for the new user . Believe it or not the prep and paintjob like this is around $150 to $200. I would like $600obo shipped for everything payed via paypal. I would also like paypal fee included as well. Please remember This will be expensive for me to ship with all the glass packaged properly it will be a pretty big box. I have had numerous flawless transactions on this site please see my feedback.

W53HkFK.jpg

2pjrpKS.jpg

6I0u8lV.jpg

L6XjSXE.jpg

qkgFkHe.jpg

f8EIql0.jpg

zfkSNU4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom