Custom Buckeye Burl Underdog, Ed Stems and MORE! *Reduced Price*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

It's a very tough choice and one that I have spent many hours thinking about. I took a career change in life, this came with a month of no work and wage cut when finally landing the desired job. I don't regret the move because doing work that you have a passion for is much more rewarding and keeps a certain type of happiness I never experienced before from working for someone else. With the new adventures and changes come other unexpected changes too, and it is time for me to pass on my most beloved vaporizer and accessories of all time to a lucky FC member!

I could only justify selling this by knowing one day in the future I will have the funds to support all these great people that made this collection so special and live it over once again!!

ZfHM0wE.jpg

Everything pictured is included in the picture above.

Custom Snappo sourced Buckeye Burl standard core Underdog
Two Buckeye Burl Stems from Ed's TNT
One Purple Heart Stem from Ed's TNT
One Stainless Steel Stem from UD
One Glass Stem from UD
One Silicone Hose from UD
Two SS tips from UD
One Wall Wart Power Supply from UD
One LED light Dimmer From amazon (works to control the power without unplugging)
One Aroma Cup from UD (I have an extra but its a bit messy and not cleaning up nice which you can have if you want)
Extra screens for all the stems
Bees Wax for the aroma cup

I have over $475 wrapped into this collection.

* Now asking $300 *

If this doesn't sell by Monday I will accept offers to piece out this set!

Free shipping ConUS packed bomb proof!

For those members outside the states we can discuss pricing on shipping just ask!

I have tons of photos though out the treads especially in celebrate your wood thread, but here is a few shots of this wood to try and show the natural beauty this wood has!

hRajYmg.jpg

Ed's outstanding craftsmanship!
aaJUa2O.jpg

Too much sun but why not share!
QOwfacP.jpg

*Twig not included
ujQhIJx.jpg

I do have 3 of the nylon stems (normal, 14mm, and 18mm) but was going to donate those please send a message if you would like to know more.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and I appreciate anyone taking the time to look!

:peace:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom