Cuboid 150w + LG HE2 + Divine Tribe 2.5 concentrates atty (ceramic donut) $50 shipped (Int'l welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrNick420

$50 is a nice number! I paid $47 for the Cuboid and 2.5 alone, so you're getting a pair of LG HE2's straight from trustworthy RTDVapor for $3 essentially

If you don't want the DT 2.5 but you do want the cuboid/batteries take $15 off the price!

Reason for sale: I accidentally won 2 cuboid 150s on ebay... i want a reason to get a vtc mini... so i am selling one of these! The 2.5 is a brand new one I got with a recent order from DT and i am simply throwing it in for what I paid to sweeten the deal and make it a little more relevant. To be clear its NEW IN THE BOX NEVER USED!!!!

The Cuboid as you can tell from the pictures is a little more used looking than i expected it to be, for that reason for an extra $3 if wanted i will include a gray silicone sleeve (last picture) - paid $5 shipped.

The LG HE2 are brand new never charged so you get to have the honor of doing the initial charge on them :)

Will ship via first class mail, upgrade to priorty mail will be an extra $3.50 please! (53.50 total) and since everything here is brand new and has never seen any actual cannabis i am ACTUALLY WILLING TO SHIP INTERNATIONAL! (although int'l buyers, i need to make sure it's okay to send the LG batteries to your country, if it's okay then we can go ahead)

ANY MORE PICTURES NEEDED JUST ASK!!!!!!

dBAeFu8.jpg

eItWiTA.jpg

4YqA0Eu.jpg

Qtk9VEi.jpg

Last edited:
DrNick420,
Reactions: Copacetic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom