Creating something for fun :-)

Longen

Hey peeps im new here, for a while now i've really wanted to make my own portable battery vape, i have the arizer solo and i luv it to bits, i was wandering if anyones tried this ? Had any success ? And tips ? Im thinking along the lines of getting a circuit board made that will have 5 temp settings, run off of a good battery, and be attached to a stainless steel bowl, if i can get something like this, or anyone no of a better idea? Then i can play around and test it as it is, if its working and i can make adjustments i will, once its working how i want it i can then worry about the rest of it, many thanks for your time and happy vaping everyone :-)

mod note: Moved to correct forum.

Longen,

Longen

Aww i shall check them out this eve :-) thank you kindly that could be vital help for my project :-) i was wanting to go convection and get hot air to pass thru, ideas are one thing, getting something to work in practice is another lol but i got time at weekends to play around for something to do :-) thanks again mate all help is much appreciated, should be home in an hour or 2 from work then the solos gonna get a pounding :-) happy vaping !

Longen,
Top Bottom