Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
For those of you who have upgraded their Crafty to the Crafty+, do you feel it was worth it? I recently sold my Mighty, and knowing that the Crafty+ can offer me a similar battery life and heat-up time, it's very tempting!
I'm as curious to hear from former Mighty users who have migrated to Crafty+. Any drawbacks?
If Crafty+ is the new Mighty, I may not really need a Mighty+...

Vaponatic

I'm as curious to hear from former Mighty users who have migrated to Crafty+. Any drawbacks?

I may have just ordered one... So I will let you know!

£163 on www.herbalizestore.co.uk with code 'GREEN15' if anyone is interested. Sale ends in 12 hours.

From what I have heard, the Crafty+ is almost on par with the current Mighty. I expect the Mighty+ will disrupt the level playing field once it is released, though.

treeleaf

I just bought the + which was on a 20% deal in Cape Town this month from Vaperite. Was suspicious that it was fake but box looked legit, nicely built, 3D hologram on mouthpiece, registered online my serial and after the first plasticky burnoff I have to admit it’s very thrifty and fast and great tasting. Seems like one can switch it off using the app by clicking the logo.

Vape_Or_Die420

I recently sold my 4 year old Mighty due to the battery only lasting 2 bowls near the end.
After having the Crafty+ i am still unsure how i feel. The vapor quality is the same, maybe better airflow in the C+. I take relatively long sessions about 20 min. So i only get 3 bowls or 60 mins total out of the C+. The plus side is i can take it camping or hiking and just bring a portable charger. With the Mighty you could never do that. Charging does take a full 2 hours. I love the size of the C+ but battery life under 90 min sucks honestly. I got this C+ for $165 by a fluke on vapor.com's website so i have nothing to complain about.
I would have to recommend waiting for the Mighty+ before making a decision unless portability is #1 for you. The Mighty + should have 2 hrs of battery life or more. Tough decision bud.

Edit: 1 more downside is the cooling unit is smaller on the C+ and OG than the Mighty. I don't notice it being different in vapor temp or quality but the smaller C+ cooling unit gets dirty twice as fast.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I recently sold my 4 year old Mighty due to the battery only lasting 2 bowls near the end.
After having the Crafty+ i am still unsure how i feel. The vapor quality is the same, maybe better airflow in the C+. I take relatively long sessions about 20 min. So i only get 3 bowls or 60 mins total out of the C+. The plus side is i can take it camping or hiking and just bring a portable charger. With the Mighty you could never do that. Charging does take a full 2 hours. I love the size of the C+ but battery life under 90 min sucks honestly. I got this C+ for $165 by a fluke on vapor.com's website so i have nothing to complain about.
I would have to recommend waiting for the Mighty+ before making a decision unless portability is #1 for you. The Mighty + should have 2 hrs of battery life or more. Tough decision bud.

Edit: 1 more downside is the cooling unit is smaller on the C+ and OG than the Mighty. I don't notice it being different in vapor temp or quality but the smaller C+ cooling unit gets dirty twice as fast.
Lucky I don't have to make that decision yet, Mighty's still good for 4 or more capsules. at 3-1/2 years.
I can learn from others blazing the trail on this one and maybe the M+ someday.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
This thread is a little stuck...

I would like to upgrade to crafty + and under normal conditions my current crafty would have already screamed. But it turns out that I practically stopped using it since the beginning of the year when I received my Tinymight :love:...
Does anyone know if s & b is exchanging damaged crafty's for crafty's +

dzoinp,

Vape_Or_Die420

This thread is a little stuck...

I would like to upgrade to crafty + and under normal conditions my current crafty would have already screamed. But it turns out that I practically stopped using it since the beginning of the year when I received my Tinymight :love:...
Does anyone know if s & b is exchanging damaged crafty's for crafty's +
I do not know for sure but they are kind of incommunicado at the moment due to covid, so i would not expect an answer from them any time soon. My guess is yes but they will likely only give you a $100 off a new device when you trade it in. This is what they offered for my old Mighty a few months back. Good news is there are lots of 420 deals going on right now.

blackstone

I was lucky enough to have both Crafty+ and Mighty at one point, and the way I use them (half caps with a little SS pad inside) I found the Crafty+ to be much better than the Mighty.
It gets stronger vapor faster I think because of the exposed element inside along with updated heating control. Boosting from 180c to 210c is way more pronounced (than my Mighty) and might catch you by surprise and make you cough until you're used to it. I think this boost catches Delia out a bit in their Crafty+/Firefly 2+ video at around 12:15 to 12:40 !

I find it very satisfying and the added airflow was a deal breaker for me, having suffered a pulmonary embolism in recent years. Maybe the smaller cooling unit makes a difference too. And I love that it "gets dirty" faster because for me it means "reclaim time" comes around quicker and more often!!

I accept that the difference may be less noticeable if you are filling the bowls directly or maybe the benefits I see are increased because I use capsules with a stanless wire pad inside but for me it was hands down no competition and I found it hard to go back to the Mighty so I sold it hoping for a Mighty+.
Also some people might prefer a "smoother" experience from a Mighty,
and my Mighty was 2 years old, well used. But back to back with Mighty I was very impressed with the power of the Crafty+ vapor.

Although I manage just fine, for my favorite primary vape I would prefer relying on mains power or maybe 2x 18650 built-in cells rather than one! I was counting on a Mighty+ release before 4/20, but I knew nobody would release a vape in these times, maybe people would associate the product with the shitty times!
Maybe if a Volcano Hybrid could do what the Crafty+ is doing for me at home now, I could go back to using this Crafty+ as an outdoor or less frequent vape.
Best of luck deciding or if you get something different!

I do not know for sure but they are kind of incommunicado at the moment due to covid, so i would not expect an answer from them any time soon. My guess is yes but they will likely only give you a $100 off a new device when you trade it in. This is what they offered for my old Mighty a few months back. Good news is there are lots of 420 deals going on right now.

S&B put up a 20% storewide discount for Green Weekend and I ran an accessories order through no problem on Friday my stuff is in the mail I think.
Maybe they are running a skeleton staff and customer service is a overwhelmed?
A lot of internet businesses are in a similar fix now or not trading at all in some cases.
I ordered their new micro USB power supply I think it's around 2400mA, should charge my Crafty+ quicker than my 2000mA one.
(They're still selling a 2000 or 2100mA PSU on their accessories page at big discount, only €3 or €4. But I wanted the new faster? one for Crafty+)

Vape_Or_Die420

I was lucky enough to have both Crafty+ and Mighty at one point, and the way I use them (half caps with a little SS pad inside) I found the Crafty+ to be much better than the Mighty.
It gets stronger vapor faster I think because of the exposed element inside along with updated heating control. Boosting from 180c to 210c is way more pronounced (than my Mighty) and might catch you by surprise and make you cough until you're used to it. I think this boost catches Delia out a bit in their Crafty+/Firefly 2+ video at around 12:15 to 12:40 !

I find it very satisfying and the added airflow was a deal breaker for me, having suffered a pulmonary embolism in recent years. Maybe the smaller cooling unit makes a difference too. And I love that it "gets dirty" faster because for me it means "reclaim time" comes around quicker and more often!!

I accept that the difference may be less noticeable if you are filling the bowls directly or maybe the benefits I see are increased because I use capsules with a stanless wire pad inside but for me it was hands down no competition and I found it hard to go back to the Mighty so I sold it hoping for a Mighty+.
Also some people might prefer a "smoother" experience from a Mighty,
and my Mighty was 2 years old, well used. But back to back with Mighty I was very impressed with the power of the Crafty+ vapor.

Although I manage just fine, for my favorite primary vape I would prefer relying on mains power or maybe 2x 18650 built-in cells rather than one! I was counting on a Mighty+ release before 4/20, but I knew nobody would release a vape in these times, maybe people would associate the product with the shitty times!
Maybe if a Volcano Hybrid could do what the Crafty+ is doing for me at home now, I could go back to using this Crafty+ as an outdoor or less frequent vape.
Best of luck deciding or if you get something different!

S&B put up a 20% storewide discount for Green Weekend and I ran an accessories order through no problem on Friday my stuff is in the mail I think.
Maybe they are running a skeleton staff and customer service is a overwhelmed?
A lot of internet businesses are in a similar fix now or not trading at all in some cases.
I ordered their new micro USB power supply I think it's around 2400mA, should charge my Crafty+ quicker than my 2000mA one.
(They're still selling a 2000 or 2100mA PSU on their accessories page at big discount, only €3 or €4. But I wanted the new faster? one for Crafty+)
Yeah im sure they are keeping up with shipping orders. They would be out of buisness fast if they werent. There is no one at the Oakland office for customer service or repairs due to social distancing guidelines. My Plenty has been there for a RMA for over a month and nobody has responded to my phone calls or emails. Its a bummer but i understand their safety is more important than my 4 year old Plenty. No big deal, i got the Crafty+ and my 12 year old volcano (they grow up so fast) to hold me over. Just beware that warranty claims will be prolonged.

By the way you can pretty much get everything on S&B's website on creamcityvapes for 22% off and free shipping for any amount. Ive been diggin these guys

Last edited:
Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: blackstone

atragantrao

I needed a replacement for my Haze V3 (rip trusty vape ) so I decided on the Crafty Plus. Cost me $198 shipped. Saving some dollars, thank you 420 sales!

Hint: the code 30vape still works at vapor.com giving you 30% off instead of the 20% from their 420 sale.

Wow! Very nice the 30vape discount! I'm from Spain and the shipping is too expensive... Do you know which web to buy Crafty+ with discount and free shipping to spain? Thanks!

atragantrao,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Wow! Very nice the 30vape discount! I'm from Spain and the shipping is too expensive... Do you know which web to buy Crafty+ with discount and free shipping to spain? Thanks!
S&B direct, in Germany? They have a 20% off 420 sale on. Sorry, not sure about free ship (I know in US it is free).

Top Bottom