crafty 1sttimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre18000

Hi guys. Im new. My thtead about my z10 compatabity with the crafty app got lock. Dunno why. Forgive for not reading the rules mods. But i must know, i found an apkblackberry dot com app when i searched for google that i not sure how safe. If anyone can hive me warning or good sign what the safest possibilotu is to get the app for my phone.

*Anyways i purchazed my crafty earlier at a local HS, and i gotta say, aftwr owning a pax1, im not impressed and feeling buyers remorse. I conpared same material in both units and found i get better clouds and efdective clouds on high in oax than in same temp in the crafty. I thoight i was hinna het thick clouds. What ups
Stealthy factor, i feel like im holding a mini grenade compared to the power bank looking pax.

Its my first impression so maybe
im not a master yet like it took me with the pax (screen trick) but i hope for your comments and tips as to how to better utilize my expensive investment. I want to love mu pax but i dont know if i was baited in through the overwhelmig positive reviews
Thanks. Hope to meet and become accepted in the fc community. Cheers. =)

*i want ti love my crafty.

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Andre18000,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
My thtead about my z10 compatabity with the crafty app got lock. Dunno why.
It was locked because you were given the answer, which was that there is no app for the blackberry. Only iPhone and Android. You had also cross posted the question in the Crafty thread.
Forgive for not reading the rules mods.
Nope. The rules are something you should have read before posting since you agreed to the terms of them before getting your membership. Here is a link to the rules. I suggest you read them now.
I am now locking this thread too since all of the information above was also posted in the Crafty thread.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: KidFated.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom