• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

counterfeit Vapor Genie

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
as I was browsing Dhgate glass vendors I came across something interesting. It looks exactly like an aluminum vapor genie for 12$.. After doing some more searching I found an eBay seller that was reselling them as the original for 40$. I kindly messaged him to not sell fakes as the real thing with a dhgate link. He quickly obliged!
AyREhi9.jpg

I ordered one out of curiosity, and will thoroughly inspect it for obvious safety issues, and report back. (sorry if the link is against the rules?)

Modnote: Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
vapordab,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nothing new dude, those are pure crap.. Better give it to someone to use it as a combustion pipe cause it ain't worth inhaling heated paint and unknown ceramics only to find out that it does not work :). Smart people learn from their mistakes , wise people from other people's mistakes :p :p :p .

Abysmal Vapor,

vapordab

Medical+FC=Recreational
I have done more research than I should have on the item, and am quite aware of its potential issues. I highly doubt that I will be using it with 4 great vaporizers around!

I feel that there is no need to insinuate my intelligence based on me purchasing the item. My reasons for purchasing this item(at around 11$ I may add) are only informational. And furthermore I wouldn't give anything potentially dangerous to anyone without thoroughly discussing the potential consequences with them!

I didn't see anything posted about them here, and think that the community could benefit from a warning, so they don't get fooled.

vapordab,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Smart people learn from their mistakes , wise people from other people's mistakes :p :p :p .

I feel that there is no need to insinuate my intelligence based on me purchasing the item.

I don't think @Abysmal Vapor was insulting your intelligence there @vapordab. Why not be both smart and wise by continually learning from other's mistakes by following threads here on FC?

And you're not alone in wasting $12 for one of those. I also bought one of these years ago for the hell of it just to check it out. I just chalked it up as yet another mistake that I've made in my life (and I ain't done yet). ;)

:peace:

Frodo

Here's my ten cents on this subject about "Fake Vaporizers." If we do not share experiences with each other over counterfeit products being sold as legitimate items.....we are doing a disservice to our fellow women/men. Why allow others to be duped when we can disseminate pertinent information to assist each other in the partaking and enjoying of "Herb." The Rules here are sufficient and need to be followed but we can 'sound the alarm' and contribute to the eradication of those people who set out to be scam artists by selling inferior products.....

Yes, I also know that when purchasing products, especially online, we need to do our own research so we do not get scammed/ripped off.....and it's 'buyer beware' in this great big world. And yes, if the price is too good to be true...it usually is but come on. Whatever happened to assisting each other and being helpful and kind...has this gone by the wayside and selfishness rules the day???

Frodo,
Top Bottom