coughing?

rogrog

I have two strains on hand. one vapes very smooth and the other always always makes me cough. both are vaped with the same devices at the same settings. what could cause this?

rogrog,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I have the exact same thing. Is your vapor production more with the strain that makes you cough? I noticed Kong makes me cough almost 1/3 of the way through the session to the end, other strains are good. I've never actually finished a bowl of Kong and the top of my bowl generally still has some green visible. I assume it's due to more trichs but I dont know? Maybe it's strain related.

The culprit -
NyYpp6r.jpg

Rebelistic

I have the same thing. AK47 that is a bit of a tickler and snoop og (or something) that's really smooth. Both seem to give the same amount of vapor. Mixed together it's pretty smooth. I wonder if vaping the AK through water would make it less tickly? I don't have a water attachment but thinking of my next purchase :-)

Rebelistic,

Dragpo

not my stuff. organic & from dispensaries in colorado.

I live in CO and, as of yet, there is no state sponsored or institutionally sponsored "organic certification" of any kind. Any dispensary can use the term organic when advertising their product. In the highly competitive cannabis market, sometimes to save a crop, expedient means are implemented.

Dragpo,
Reactions: rogrog

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Not all resin heads are the same size. Different herb, different temps.

Some people describe some flowers as lung expansive. Maybe it is just that?

I'd lower the temps to a point where it does not make you cough.

It could be how dry it is too.

jojo monkey,
Top Bottom