Cotton mouth

hovis

Good morning all, I'm using a dry herb vapouriser, and I also make and consume edibles. I bought 1/2 oz of Purple Punch, sold as a UK grown cali herb type thing, I was looking forward to it as it should be a good body high for my (lumbar spine) pain and body/ muscle spasms. The very first time i vaped some PP, at my usual time 10pm, overnight my mouth dried right out, my tongue was quite literally stuck to the roof of my mouth, and I also suffered from a very dry and rather sore throat. I also noticed i was having mild almost panicky type breathing issues.

Yesterday I decarbed at 160c for an hour to try to turn some of the thc-a into cbn, I'm after the diazepam type effect as it helps with my (hyper-arousal) insomnia, and also overnight spasms. Last night i had a sprinkling of the PP on my dinner at 6pm, i could feel the effects of it at bedtime 11.30pm. The cotton mouth was much less noticeable and severe but it did persist. Hence I'm thinking make some edibles, consume early evening. Perhaps my PP is not suitable for me, or maybe it's dodgy weed, I am in the UK and obtaining clean organic weed is a major problem. I can only think that there is something in this particular strain that doesn't sit well with me, I've had mild cotton mouth before but never to the point at which I'm now at. The way I would describe my herb usage is I'm happy with 80% medicinal and 20% recreational, I always choose indica over sativa, but - to put it mildly - you cant always get it.

I cannot afford to bin this herb, I have to make use of it, are there any other processes i can try to clean this herb up, I have very little interest in THC, cbd can cause me major sleep disturbance, although it is a good pain killer, the cbn is where it's at for me, natural diazepam? I have a decent stock of already prepared edibles etc, so this is not a critical situation, but I would like to make use of the purple punch at some point. Cheers.

hovis,
Top Bottom