Correct Whip Usage?

Irving

Hey guys,

Im new here. I learned a lot so far from the site. I have one question lingering.

I have a herbalaire 2.2. When I use the whip should I be taking long breaths? Slow breaths? Tiny breaths? How long do I wait in between hits? And does the vapor collect when I move the hot air through it or while its sitting in the heated bowl?

Irving,

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Long shallow breathing works best for me around 175C. Just remember that you need to pull the heat slowly over the ganja so if the stuff is rocking around like a bingo machine it doesn't quite generate the vapour

Nooky72,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Pull nice and slowly and hold the vapor until it is near invisible. Wait a few seconds between hits

NotPotRelated,

Irving

Long shallow breathing works best for me around 175C. Just remember that you need to pull the heat slowly over the ganja so if the stuff is rocking around like a bingo machine it doesn't quite generate the vapour

so if THC and then cbd vaporize at 375-380f then are you still getting everything you need at your rempt? 175c is around 350f.

Ill start up with your technique tonight thank you guys for the advice!

Irving,
I started at around 355F and always ended with the dial cranked to 400F when using the Herbalaire. This might be for someone who wants thicker vapor and more immediate and medicating effects.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom