Corona-Comebacks on Rude Space Invaders

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Time to post up some easy, quick, and effective comebacks when rude people crash jour personal space.
Let the lessons begin!

oh, you waiting for me... nonono - I'm askin'!​

TommyDee,
I just cough every where I go. They run from me like I have leprosy. I was coughing (very obviously fake) the other day at the bank. One customer thought it was funny as hell. She was laughing and saying how people are so overly paranoid. The other customer was a guy and he started dialing his cell phone and told me if I didn't stop it, he was calling the police on me.

Funny how differently people are looking at this.

I have a question: If alcohol kills the virus, why did they close the bars. LMAO OK OK, j/k

TommyDee

Vaporitor
But what do you tell people that behave that way out and about? Or worse, the clueless ones.

TommyDee,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well i practice general principles that keep people away. Wear death metal t-shirts with scary pictures of mutilated corpses ,close your eyes slightly and look mean and ready to bash their skulls. I am thinking one of those beuties would also do wonders :D.. I can still wear my respirator under it :D.. https://www.banggood.com/Halloween-...sks-p-1570036.html?ID=512288&cur_warehouse=CN
4c40e2326423348fe3f3a77cc31c1dcb.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: TommyDee
Top Bottom