coolest vape?

sixstringsmash

Is the woodscent one of your daily drivers? Ed's bog oak log is one of the most beautiful vapes out there. Just not mild enough without water. (Mine is walnut not bog oak).
Yes I use my WS literally every single day! I mainly use it in the mornings and afternoons as it works great for micro-dosing. I find I don't need to use water with it as long as I don't push it anything past 12v but the water definitely helps smooth the hit down. It really is a great little log and the favorite of my log collection hands down.

shredder

I am mostly giving my lungs a break. But I discovered years ago that cannabis is the most effective antidepressant for me. It's effect lasts for days after 1 microdose so it's not about being actively "medicated". I've never been able to make sense of it. So I haven't used it again since that initial try with my tubo but I'd still be pretty miserable if I hadn't.

Glad to hear your on the mend!

A year ago spring I had pneumonia, something I get occasionally. I also have asthma that flared at that time as well. I actually quit vaping for a month. A lot of it was due IMHO to the drs not giving me antibiotics on my first visit. On my 3rd visit, a month later, i got antibiotics and quickly got better. But vapor definately bothered me enough to quit. Lucky for me I do have and used cannacaps.

I restarted vaping eventually, after I stopped coughing. When I did it was micro dosing with a underdog and using a water pipe. One long pull would kill a .05 gr bowl, and after abstaining so long, a small bowl was all that I needed.

Now, a year later, I mostly micro dose with concentrates. I have a lot of allergies including a slight allergy to mj. Vaping concentrates seems to lessen the allergic reactions in general. And I think maybe taking less puffs, compared with vaping herbs, due to concentrate use, is beneficial overall.

Anyway, just thought I mention this and hope it helps someone.

subway13029

Say hello to the "Vapor Koozie".. No inner tubing, just water and whirls. Makes every draw like a breeze rolling off the face of a lake. Just $75
zjdnr5.jpg
What in the actual hell is that?? A joke right??

subway13029,
Reactions: shredder

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The coolest vapour I can produce is when I use ice in my water pieces. The vapour comes out so smooth for me.

Winegums,

Baron23

I would say a good bag vape like the cano would be best suited - still creating vapour at high temps, but can be left for cooling down in the bag and still be used with water, also no draw resistance
Yeah, I'm with you....if cool vapor temperature is desired, hard to beat a good bag vape and within those its hard to beat a Volcano.

But, as mentioned above, a lot of what we perceive as harsh vapor is from irritants in the vapor and not just the temperature of it. Comes with the territory, I believe.

Also, there are GonGs out there for putting a Volcano bag on a piece of glass:

http://www.planetvape.ca/volcano-easy-valve-gong-adapter.html

Last edited:
Baron23,
Top Bottom