Coolest temperature vape

ebutton

hello, I’ve been smoking for about 7 years and have owned vaporizers on and off. I am a professional singer and I am looking for a vaporizing option that will provide the coolest and least irritating vapor to my throat.

ebutton,

david8613

I am not an expert but I can say the coolest vapes I have used if its plug in powered its gonna be the storz & bickle plenty and volcano classic using bags. now for a portable device its gotta be the ghost mv1 and mighty both super cool vapor. you can also use a splinter or splinter z but you need the x8ltr long stem with nipples that stem cools vapor so much you can barely feel the hit in the back of your throat.

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
I would add water filtration to the above. For me the smoothest, least irritating hits always involved water filtration / humidification.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: C No Ego

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm also a singer and I swear by Splinters for home use. Crazy good sale today too if you're ready to pull the proverbial trigger on something

Vaporware

I don’t have enough to compare and people don’t talk about this enough for me to have formed a strong opinion on it, but while I generally prefer vaporizers with convection heating, I think conduction is generally easier on the throat, and hybrid heaters are likely to be somewhere in between, probably leaning more toward convection in most cases.

That’s not to say convention isn’t okay, and the occasional hit shouldn’t be a big deal, but if you want a full session at once I’d use conduction more often.

I haven’t kept up with convection vaporizers as much so I’m not sure which people like most these days, but DaVinci‘s offerings like the IQ are examples of that type of heating.

I think the Mighty is a good example of a hybrid.

Vaporware,

RxPlorer

They have their own shortcomings, but as far as coolest vapor from a stock portable vape, I think Firefly wins. Flavor is A+ as well.

Splinter Z is my daily driver now, and it’s definitely warmer than FIrefly. Enough so that I’m on a constant hunt for the most compact cooling mouthpieces.

RxPlorer,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
water tools, water tools, water tools

Ramahs,
Reactions: gxk

Brewervapesalot

Last edited:
Top Bottom