Cool smell proof Dynavap case

Maryjanie

I've seen alot of comments about having to carry so many different things to take your dynavap out on the town. Well, I accidentally ended up with this freaking awesome smell proof case. It might work for some of you too so I thought I should share it. I bought it on etsy when I was planning on buying a Pax 3 but then I bought an Argo instead and this case was just sitting around so I decided to figure out a use for it. It's super sturdy and sure enough smell proof. I toss it in my bag and go. It easily holds a stash tube and my dynavap M. I am not sure if it'll hold a longer dynavap but I tried to show the left over length space in the pics. It comes in different colors. Here's a link....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/676167418/pax-3-smell-proof-case-3d-printed

oPAYZXm.jpg

JvKXjjn.jpg

LBE2vSX.jpg

fZZCJxc.jpg

VkBAozb.jpg

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
Since most print filament absorbs moisture from the environment, what would prevent this from absorbing odor over time?

CastIronHits,
Reactions: Moses Baca

hinglemccringleberry

I got a little Cloudten smell proof case for my DV gear. Pelican also makes good ones.
I used to use a thermos, also smell proof, but having to screw and unscrew the lid became a nuisance. So did the rattling.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Moses Baca
Top Bottom