Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
New album from Black Sabbath,fuck yeah!!!
still rocking their balls off, sans Ward. trust me, we are better off. i saw their last reunion tour in early '98 w/ Pantera and he was way off, had a heart attack (again) a few months later. Tommy was delirious w/ the flu and he was still playing better. they sound pretty damn good here...

still rocking their balls off, sans Ward. trust me, we are better off. i saw their last reunion tour in early '98 w/ Pantera and he was way off, had a heart attack (again) a few months later. Tommy was delirious w/ the flu and he was still playing better. they sound pretty damn good here...
Exactly right Bob! IMHO Tony has always been the heart and soul of Sabbath,and he STILL kicks ass!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
love the posts, ansel, but you should edit your posts and add new videos, instead of making a new post each time. great tracks, tho

Bob Loblaw,

Tweek

Things have been total shit lately. I usually crank up tunes such as this when I am feeling down...have been a fan for a very long time.

Edit: Here is some more. Tonight is going to be a long night of reflection, so I may be posting quite a few vids...unless I pass out :smug:

Feeling angry? Crank this moofugga to the max:

Warrior Soul is IMHO the best band nobody's heard of. Back in the early 90's they put on some amazing shows. Unique punk-metal sound and a fuck you attitude. Hope ya like it!

Suicidal Tendencies,best skate-punk band ever.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

Ahhh sooo jealous. I saw them on the winter tour if you havent been to primus 3D yet your in for a treat! I wish they were coming near me again but oh well. Seeing Les in a couple days which should be fun
thanks! should be sweet. said ur seeing les? Frog Brigade or......
Warrior Soul is IMHO the best band nobody's heard of. Back in the early 90's they put on some amazing shows. Unique punk-metal sound and a fuck you attitude. Hope ya like it!
Suicidal Tendencies,best skate-punk band ever.
nvr hrd of WS. looked at the wiki page and listened to the track. surprised i hadn't heard of them. which incarnation was ur fave. looks like it didn't stay the same for long.
as to the ST. hell yea.
one of my life anthems.

You betcha bro! :rockon:
nice! did you catch mine?

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: Tweek

nvr hrd of WS. looked at the wiki page and listened to the track. surprised i hadn't heard of them. which incarnation was ur fave. looks like it didn't stay the same for long.
as to the ST. hell yea.
one of my life anthems.

nice! did you catch mine?
Warrior Soul was notorious for major substance abuse so the line up was always changing. The one constant was singer-songwriter Kory Clarke,one the best rock frontman ever. Listen to some of their stuff,I think you'll dig it.
That Suicidal song was the anthem of the skate rock scene,one of the best bunk songs ever. Period.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Les claypools duo de twang! Should be an experience...ive seen frog brigade once, C2B3 once , the fancy band twice everytime is awesome. Same with Primus, I leave every primus show saying that is the best concert ive ever been too. I highly doubt theyll be able to beat the 3D but i say something like that every time and they always surprise me. Also i dont know if youve seen them recently but with Jay on drums their whole catalogue is on the table. Winter shows had a lot of brown album and tales from the bunchbowl. Also some dirty drowning man here and there! Also did you catch the awekaning in tommy the cat I posted above...incredible

If no ones every heard of That1guy heres a great video to get you introduced. Watch any of his live songs on youtube and youll be amazed. Butttmachines still my fave.

Ansel

love the posts, ansel, but you should edit your posts and add new videos, instead of making a new post each time. great tracks, tho

love your posts too mate, but what's the difference between 3 separate vid posts and 1 post with 3 vids in it?

Ansel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
It's always fun to see how kids you know will grow up... these guys are no exception. They just dropped their second album and are getting ready to start recording their third. If you can ever catch them in the Brooklyn/NYC area, they are a real treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom