Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them are damn near modern day prophets. No BS from either. Aesop is a little hard to understand sometimes, some of his lyrical content is so abstract it takes me years to understand. I'll post up a few of their greatests when I have time. Both are very seasoned with lots of content. Aesop recently moved to Rhymesayers(Atmosphere's label) witch Ali has been a part of from the beginning.
Glad you enjoy it.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Murs...Aesop.. I have a track I gotta find for ya. Give me a few.
This track is funny stuff.
Thanks, I try to keep open to all good music, but the hip hop fellas have taken most my airways for 15 years or so now.
I'm thankful my pops had quite a diverse taste in music, from the classics(bob/jimi/neil/jerry) to the indie grunge movement or the early 90's and many tangents in between, he kept my mind pretty open.

Elsewhere... RJD2 makes sick productions to chill and vape to. Some might recognize some of his stuff.from televisioncomercials. I think he has done well for himself in those regards.
He and Blueprint did an album or 2 under the name "soul position". It was awesome, but when blueprint starts spitting a track about people wasting his cell phone minutes, its weird, but the beat makes up for it.

I felt this was worth a double post. Ryhmesayers put the whole album on their YouTube channel. It says preview, so it probably won't stay up forever.
Support underground hip hop, and buy it if y'all like it.
Track 14 "tetra" is my favorite so far. I'm glad he produced the whole or most of the album, I have always liked them. He never really has a "linear" beat...lots of cadence changes, and always a fuzzy raw low-end.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Murs...Aesop.. I have a track I gotta find for ya. Give me a few.
This track is funny stuff.
Thanks, I try to keep open to all good music, but the hip hop fellas have taken most my airways for 15 years or so now.
I'm thankful my pops had quite a diverse taste in music, from the classics(bob/jimi/neil/jerry) to the indie grunge movement or the early 90's and many tangents in between, he kept my mind pretty open.

Elsewhere... RJD2 makes sick productions to chill and vape to. Some might recognize some of his stuff.from televisioncomercials. I think he has done well for himself in those regards.
He and Blueprint did an album or 2 under the name "soul position". It was awesome, but when blueprint starts spitting a track about people wasting his cell phone minutes, its weird, but the beat makes up for it.

Unbelievable, it looks like I'm speaking!
French hip-hop fanatic always seaking for worldwide beats, flows & lyrics (french, english, japanese, german, russian, arab,...when the sound is good there is no borders!)

RJD2 is a genius beatmaker. I'd add to the list, with no order: Mr Green, Blockhead, Kankick, J Dilla, Apollo Brown, Oster Lapwass, Linus, DJ Honda, DJ Cam, Snowgoons, Marco Polo, Statik Selekta... I could go on for years!

As a french hip hoper, I'm proud to be in the country with the biggest beat production/inhabitants ratio in the world. We are very very good in team DJing, and have incredible live groups such as:

Birdy Nam nam:
Scratch Bandits Crew:
C2C:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjDk8su6WNA

(all several time DMC tam worldchampions BTW!!!)
ENJOY THE FRENCH TURNTABLE TOUCH!!!!

Nice flskwat, I love the turntable's, if you haven't seen the EARLY scribblejam vids, you need to. The first 2 or 3 years(on vid) are dope, mc battles, dj battles, b-boy, taggin'. The later ones are still good, but the earlier ones had all the greats battling instead of judging. One of the earliest has a super young eyedea making Eminem(probably months before he exploded) look like a little girl(kinda like and maybe inspired the scene in 8 mile) FifthElelment.com may still sell them, maybe YouTube
I'm gonna try and dig up a Abilities live freestyle where he goes fucking Jimi Hendrix on the tables. I saw him do it live twice, as I live in the heart of rhymesayers country.
Nice to see the word being spread far.
Found this in my search, never heard it before(other than the beat was used on an Aesop album). Tearing up watching all this eyedea stuff.
Here's a rare one I havent heard in years. I cant find Abilities being Jimi, i know I have it, worst case, ill learn how to upload

havealight101,

oneiros.

long lost dreamer
Awesome piece ! I am considering my self a fan of that band.. and i am very emotionally attached to them !! :) Watched them few times life and all i can say is that... joy is beyond belief !
One of my favorites ! Plz Take me FAR AWAY !!!

I have them between my favorite bands too, wish I could see them live someday. I'm hoping that they play on a festival on USA or something. Far away is such a nice song too!

This is another song that is amazing while vaped. It teleports me elsewhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom