Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

CANtalk

'This Never Happened' is great! I'll check all the playlists there, really like it
I really like 'This Never Happened - Lane 8 Fall 2021 Mixtape'
check Utopia - Funky house london at https://www.mixcloud.com/UtopiaFunkyHouseLondon/
Unfortunely can't download all these sets like it used to be...
Awesome to hear & much appreciated :tup:. One never knows what goes on with a post until acknowledged :). Lane 8 has a unique deep house sound & style (less vocals & no pop music influences like many EDM songs). He's been consistent in his sound for the last 5 years or so too, and very prolific. Enjoy the deep dive. Check out his crossover track/set appeal on YT if interested. And thx for that House EDM link. Just touched on it a bit but will deep dive more and report back.

Did you enjoy the Solomun tracks posted earlier?.... Solomun has more of a mainstream house but deep house style that may appeal to you too (He uses mainstream music samples like house and & even classic rock mixes thrown in). And Solomun still has some impressive deep house inspired music in there too. E.g.....
Filmed on the ancient French ~2000 years old Roman stage/ruin, Théâtre Antique d'Orange for Cercle (Wikipedia link).

~5 hr set in this one

Here's more new indie music (non-edm). So much great new indie out there, enjoy!

New & more of this artist

Thx everyone for sharing songs here.

Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:
CANtalk,
  • Love
Reactions: Vehmic

CANtalk

We keep crossing paths with some regularity @Vehmic :D :tup:. Purity Ring is brand new to me today :whoa:. And You're music posts/tasts are even broader than mine!

Lane 8 / Kidnap kid made me chase this song, enjoy indie music fans!

It was a quiet week for new indie on my typical music sources, so I tried another source I knew was very promising this weekend .... it went most excellent. Some songs in my previous post, more here, enjoy. There's so much good newer music out there... I can't keep up with it all, amazing times.

I've posted both artists individually here earlier... check out their new collab 👍.

Cheers & have a great weekend all.

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: Vehmic

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
We keep crossing paths with some regularity @Vehmic :D :tup:. Purity Ring is brand new to me today :whoa:. And You're music posts/tasts are even broader than mine!

Cheers & have a great weekend all.

Ayyyyy! Shameless music fiend. Digital Crate digging and reading are my favorite hobbies.

I'll dedicate some indie for you:

Vehmic,
Reactions: CANtalk

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@710yota Some Death n Roll then :) !
Sit back and hold your breath
Just let nature take effect
A warm glow inside my bones
The touch of velvet rubbed against my soul

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: 710yota

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?

I love me some Hooded Menace! I also love how active the stoner metal genre is in terms of new releases when you look around the interwebz. Here's some old Canadian thrash with some pretty unique vocals!

710yota,

CANtalk

Found lots of newer indie music, enjoy.

Significant Canadian indie music content 👍.

CANtalk,

CANtalk

More and more new indie music.
Interesting history... worth a digital crate dive

More of this artist

And more Canadian content (again).

Enjoy and have a great Friday night.

:leaf::peace:

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: dman28