Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Awesome band... All of their albums are great

Dedicated to all the people being pre-orders ;) :D :)

Enjoy!
:peace:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

Oh man! Bix Beiderbecke!? Never thought I'd hear him here!! Very cool! Thanks for posting that! One of my favorites from the early jazz era!

It's a rainy, cold day in May here.... and my narcotics need a little help from Ms. Griffin...

On beautiful autumn afternoon in 1972, in Marietta WVa., myself and a few hundred other fans gathered to hear Dave Mason perform in a tiny, old gym. We sat in the front row about 5 feet from the stage which was all of about 14 inches high, rolling joints and passing them to Mason and his band, where said joints then made there way back out to the audience. We must have gone through almost an ounce ($30 at the time) at that concert. :rofl:

Thanks for posting MOTG!

Last edited by a moderator:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
On beautiful autumn afternoon in 1972, in Marietta WVa., myself and a few hundred other fans gathered to hear Dave Mason perform in a tiny, old gym. We sat in the front row about 5 feet from the stage which was all of about 14 inches high, rolling joints and passing them to Mason and his band, where said joints then made there way back out to the audience. We must have gone through almost an ounce ($30 at the time) at that concert. :rofl:

Thanks for posting MOTG!
We all have our memories don't we? The one that was spurred by your post was a memory from Colorado Springs probably around 1977. John Prine was playing at a small venue and my husband to be and I were rolling thru town in our VW. Decided to stop for the night and see the show. We had a jug of wine and the only thing to do was stick the neck of the bottle down my pants and cover it with my blouse. Pregnant woman coming thru.... :p

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Currently sitting on a bus in Sweden, having just left Norway....which reminds me this awesome and mighty band from Norway just released their third album on Friday. If this doesn't make you move on a Sunday you've been hitting the vape too much already today. :lol:

Top Bottom