Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

im not a robot

i cant wait to work myself backwards through this thread, only just came across it.
here is an alltime favourite of mine with cows:

Last edited:
im not a robot,
Reactions: Planck

im not a robot

soul season for me atm, i am sure many already know this one, and moreso even via the wutang sample, but it is just so very good
this is a wonderful little album too (cant find the whole thing on youtube):

im not a robot

Evora & Arvanitaki !
Happy vaping... :tup:

this is lovely! i have never heard of cesaria evora.. or arvanitaki. i can see a huge pile of releases for both of them on discogs. i guess i'll start with what i can find, unless you can recommend a particular point of entry? i love threads like this..

im not a robot,
Reactions: Petrolhead

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
"The Swedish drummer and composer Sven-Ake Johansson has been deeply intertwined with the German free jazz scene since the mid-1960s, performing with the Globe Unity Orchestra and various groups led by saxophonist Peter Brotzmann. His roiling, turbulent style can be heard on dozens of classic titles.

Schlingerland / Dynamische Schwingungen is his 1972 debut as a leader, originally released on the groundbreaking FMP label. Comprised of two side-long solo drum pieces, this is free improvisation of the highest order as tense, dramatic workouts lead into pulsating and meditative passages and then back again."

Top Bottom