Convection dabbing

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
What's a great convecrion vaporizer in the market? I have hear of the vape x Evo. I'm looking to use herb and oil.

I personally wouldn't get the EVO if you're looking to use it a decent amount for concentrates. The EVO rocks with flower, but falls short on concentrates when compared to a dedicated enail, or a torch/banger.

Monsoon

The NewVape FlowerPot is probably your best choice if you want to do both. It's at least partial convection I believe for flower vaping. I used an Evo for concentrates but dealing with the nails (quartz test tubes) are a pain if you dab for a few times a day.

anasrzi

I have a FP and do convection dabs and hash hits using it, works very well when paired with mighty/crafty con pad ;)

anasrzi,
Reactions: steama

virtualpurple

Back in AK (I’m away for about a year) I have a Supreme v3 which is heated with an enail coil from @JCat to make this bad boy electric rather than butane driven.

It performs incredibly well for convection dabs.

I also own an Evo and while I like it for flower and enjoyed experimenting with it for dabs it really was a pain for concentrates. The nails were a pain to load and the low cuts on them made it easy for the concentrate to spill over.

virtualpurple,

steama

I used to do convection dabs with the flower pot and three double weave screen. Don't make the mistake thinking you can use normal single layer screens, even if you stack a grip of them the oil runs through. So get some double weave Ti screens from Newvape or errlectric. The double weave screens work because they are more like a fabric and holds the goo as it liquefies. I think this method works okay and it feels very mellow to me. The latest I have been enjoying is the Flower Pot VROD with a sic dish. I never get the yearning to even try convection dabs because this VROD is da bomb!

It makes me more stupider.

:nod:

Top Bottom