Conflicted!! VXC or VHW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtp3347

Hey there FC. I currently have an EQ but am looking for something more water pipe friendly as that is my main method of delivery. I was completely set on buying a VXC however I was recently informed that they will not be selling sans hydratube for a good while. Although I love the Hydratubes, there is little to no reason for me to own one as I love my current glass. This steered my interest in the direction of the VHW which seems MUCH easier to use with non-hydratube glass pieces, and is generally raved about by its owners.
So the choice is this :

VHW : $199
18mm bowl + shorty upper intake : $59
Glass stand : $29

Total : $289

or

VXC w/ SGW showerdome : $349

Help!!!

dtp3347,

Nosferatu

I would get the Life Saber Vaporizer personally....Although I never used the VHW. I remember choosing between the two and deciding the LSV is superior but who knows. It just looks better to me, and can function with the wand also which is great for on the go or anywhere really.

Hmm LSV warms up in 2 minutes while the VHW says 7-10 minutes it appears. I cant see much difference otherwise though, anyways just trying to give some insight.

Also VHW looks like an alien probe, but thats just me...

Nosferatu,

momatik

I've heard the only thing about the VHW is that it's not very durable.

Have you looked into the Supreme?

momatik,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I was very close to purchasing a VHW last year but got scared off reading about broken units.

Lo,

Raf007

Retailer
Same here, so many story of broken wands that I went for the LSV.

I never tried the MVHW but am very pleased with my LSV.

Raf007,

dtp3347

Well I think you guys have put the LSV close to the top of my list! I hadnt really looked into it until now. My only problem with the LSV is that there arent many videos of people using it through water!

dtp3347,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom