concentrate dabbers

mikeben

I recently got a few wax's one winterized one shatter for use with my Haze V3. Total virgin with wax so I did not realize how hard it was to handle wax. Open the little plastic jar of the winterized and it got on my fingers a little. Open the shatter and managed to get a bit in my can but a bit was wasted. Totally enjoyed it once I got it in my vaporizer but quickly realize that I need to fix this and not waste even a molecule more of this great stuff. So I look it up and first put the wax containers in the fridge. Then I learn about and look for a dabber. Figure I will go for a good one and get a Santa Cruz Cookie Cutter which is on the way. \

For those who have a Santa Cruz, any advice on handling the wax from here on out? I think all I need is to get a small dab in the Haze can and I am good.

mikeben,

KimDracula

I recommend silicone to help. Silicone containers, silicone fingers, a tool with silicone cover that can be used to carve out a dab or move it all without sticking, maybe an oil slick pad. Sticky and/or unstable melty concentrates can be maddening (even more so since it's so expensive).

KimDracula,
Reactions: mikeben

mikeben

Been using the Cookie Cutter, works great with frozen wax and ss pads. Go for it as handling dabs aren't easy and this makes it much better.

mikeben,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Last edited:
mrbonsai420,
Top Bottom