Coming to the End of a T-Break

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
So, it's been 1 month and 8 days since I began abstaining from the use of marijuana. The reason for the break was because my annual work contract is coming up for renewal and sometimes there's a drug test associated with that. But, the good news is that the new contract should be signed within a week or two.

I'm really anticipating the end of this break. I haven't been around the forums very much since I began the break because I kind of felt like it wouldn't help me, but now that it's almost over, I should be posting more often.

So, I don't really know what the point of this post is. I guess it's just to say "Hey, I'm coming back soon!"

chinaboy,

FrogBoy138

Nice congrats So I wonder how long before I would stop craving the high I'm gong to take a break. Welcome back.

FrogBoy138,
Reactions: chinaboy

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
The first few days, I had some headaches and then about four days in the sleepliessness started. After about a week and a half most of the symptoms were gone. Now I am just looking forward to the high again. I really miss it. I don't know how long it would take to get over that.

chinaboy,
Top Bottom