Combustion sucks

clouded vision

I had a friend out to my place this weekend who packed my solo with shake he had mixed with resin. I almost vomited, it tasted like I was licking an ashtray. I wish I knew that was what he had,I would have told him not to bother and just packed it myself.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I smoked a gravity bong once since I've converted and it tasted horrible and i didnt feel one effect. And it was dank

KidFated.,
Reactions: Seren

TechnicalToker

Ya this was A1 Purple Kush. Not that I didnt feel anything it was just very weak. But the taste is also what floored me. So tasty through the vape but garbage off the pipe.

TechnicalToker,
Reactions: KidFated.

Ansel

i combust the green in a pipe but i am not combusting tobacco now. smokeless tobacco only! gotta have that tobacco/ganja synergy.

Ansel,

basement farmer

My face is melting...
I took a hit off of my kid's pipe a few months ago (he's an adult...I'm not a terrible parent!:shrug:)

I'm not sure if it was the low quality ditch weed that he had, the existing ash in the bowl, or just the combustion in general along with the associated coughing spasm, but I was instantly and momentarily transported back into the mid 80's.... taking a hit off of some friends nasty joint. It was really weird and not particularly pleasant.

Top Bottom