colorodo visit

Meach

Just looking for some ideas of where to stay for a trip to Denver we are planning ...looking for a good area or town to visit obviously 420 friendly areas w dispenseries and cafes around...any recommendations..don't want to be smack dab in downtown Denver

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
What are you into? You could check out the Golden/Lakewood/Morrison area if you want to be near the foothills/short drive into the woods and mountains.

Boulder is a short jaunt away from Denver, but you would be focusing more on the flatiron scene, Longmont, Broomfield area.

Don't really recommend a lot of the areas right around Denver, maybe Littleton, but it's just kind of your boring semi-urban generic stuff.

Probably for a weed tourist, I bet some pot friendly room right around the light-rail or 16th street area, where you can just walk around/use the light rail would be best.

I prefer nature stuff though, so Denver is not really my thing.

Meach

Late 30's yea will have a car probably 3 days ..been looking to rent a home or condo ..nightlife not the most important thing...more of 420 visit w sight seeing ..definitely want to be near some dispensaries and cafes that are 420 friendly

Dragpo

Late 30's yea will have a car probably 3 days ..been looking to rent a home or condo ..nightlife not the most important thing...more of 420 visit w sight seeing ..definitely want to be near some dispensaries and cafes that are 420 friendly

Forget Denver…go to Boulder (hip, youthful, small University town), dispensaries scattered all over town.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/united-states/boulder

https://www.airbnb.com/s/boulder--colorado?guests=&ss_id=b9778h9m&source=bb

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Grab an issue of Culture Magazine or The Hemp Connoisseur, or Cannapages.

These are essentially tour maps for folks just like you.

Ads from the copious amounts of Dispensaries, tours (Small as a dude in a Suv, driving you to all the legal "hot spots "

And..coupons!!
Yup, cannabis coupons!

Purdy neat, eh?

Meach

Thanks..think we're trying to narrow it down to boulder or Colorado springs

Meach,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Boulder if you are into weed. Springs is a much more conservative area, and you won't find great stuff as easily, especially without a med card.

I haven't lived in Boulder for about four years now, but I did live there for 8 years, and although the larger stuff like The Farm and all the shops right off Pearl Street, Broadway and 28th Street are/were good stuff, they were also the more overpriced stuff.

I found Boulder Wellness Center early on in my search, and it was always the very best quality, and also on the cheaper end of things, in the 4 or so years I was dispensary shopping in Boulder, that was hands down the best place to go, and it is not somewhere easily found. 55th and Arapahoe, and not an obvious turn. If you take the time to find it though... well worth it.

Things might have changed in 4 years since I've left, but if it could maintain its quality for the years I shopped there, I don't doubt if its the same folks there, it is still the best you will find.

AVENTUS

Boulder if you are into weed. Springs is a much more conservative area, and you won't find great stuff as easily, especially without a med card.

I haven't lived in Boulder for about four years now, but I did live there for 8 years, and although the larger stuff like The Farm and all the shops right off Pearl Street, Broadway and 28th Street are/were good stuff, they were also the more overpriced stuff.

I found Boulder Wellness Center early on in my search, and it was always the very best quality, and also on the cheaper end of things, in the 4 or so years I was dispensary shopping in Boulder, that was hands down the best place to go, and it is not somewhere easily found. 55th and Arapahoe, and not an obvious turn. If you take the time to find it though... well worth it.

Things might have changed in 4 years since I've left, but if it could maintain its quality for the years I shopped there, I don't doubt if its the same folks there, it is still the best you will find.
Boulder is the dopest college town in america in almost all ways.
I miss visiting when my older sis went to grad school

14er is tremendous.
Love pearl st.

AVENTUS,
Top Bottom