Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

grogazola

Wow Is it really that dark? It looks blacker than others I've seen! It looks magnificent in any case!
It’s fairly dark but still a cool shade of blue. I have a very cool light area right near the balls which is hidden by a shadow in my previous pic.

You never know what you're going to get, with the glaze chemical reaction, and the lighting, there's been such a variety in here, especially with the obsidian, black n blues!
You never know what you’re gonna get….part of the fun in life, I say!

One of the things I like most about the different vaporizers being made, especially the low-production, artisan type, almost every one is unique in some way, be it color, wood grain, or even how it was calibrated, each a one-of-a kind, cheers!
Agreed!

.d

Been loving my Vapbong since it arrived Tuesday. I purchased a Classic Vapbong, not a B-Stock. I observed a very noticeable blue mark inside the bowl along with the slight cracks inside the bowl.

Does anyone else’s bowl look like this? What could this be?

cracks normal, color unusual, not sure how it could go through, hope the ball doesnt have a hole?

.d,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Been loving my Vapbong since it arrived Tuesday. I purchased a Classic Vapbong, not a B-Stock. I observed a very noticeable blue mark inside the bowl along with the slight cracks inside the bowl.

Does anyone else’s bowl look like this? What could this be?

Cracks in the clear glaze are normal, and that looks like just a dot of blue glaze on the clear, one of mine has that too, not a big deal

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
All Art Edition units are sold ! I leave the sold ones visible for some days, so our customers can watch their unit online until the package has arrived.

If you broke your bowl there is no one that you could contact, except a good friend to tell about your sorrow. We tried to repair some bowls in the past but the result is not as good as the original bowl. The vase and the bowl have to be produced in the same batch, otherwise it won´t fit properly. Also the process of re-making a bowl is much more complicated, so you have high costs, bad result and long waiting time due to our manufacturing processes.
If you have problems with your heating system it´s a different story, in this case there will be a solution available, i suggest to check the website or use any known cummunication channels, these will still be available in future.
So if I'm understanding right, of you break the bowl this unit is a Paperweight forever?

tinctorus,

BubbleDrop

IMG-20221020-120747-2.jpg

Just joined the Vapbong family and what can I say... This is truly an incredible vaporizer.

Vapor is really smooth as you could expect when using water. Also you can microdose using < 0.1g.
But what's so crazy is that extraction is just too good !

I love my portable vapes but even the TM or TP80 never gave me such insane hits.

Purchase of the year, hands down. :ko:

vapirtoo

Wow that is a great picture!
Looks like your slip is showing on your
ball placement.
Usually the sweet spot doesn't have
any white glaze showing.
IMHO
The ball of my new Vapbong
seems much heavier than my old one.
Hopefully unbreakable!

Top Bottom