Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha yeah, nice try @sam urai ;) thanks doc

Screenshot-20210524-110747.png

The head on this new one actually seems to be smaller and sleeker, and the colors of the glaze are slightly different than the original, which was probably fired in their old kiln:

Screenshot-20210524-111204.png

Pretty impressive, how similar they are actually, for such a complex piece!

Last edited:

emily

It's so interesting that someone would pay for a custom art one, but choose the same design that someone else got. I think I read the first elephant went to a head shop in Germany, perhaps the same shop ordered the second one.

emily,

stonedmallone

It's so interesting that someone would pay for a custom art one, but choose the same design that someone else got. I think I read the first elephant went to a head shop in Germany, perhaps the same shop ordered the second one.
How do they handle the custom orders? I think i read somewhere they have put a pause to custom orders because of demand, but I would love to get one eventually. I have some creative ideas that i think would look awesome!! I think they are probably a year or 2 away from doing customs, but that's ok. But yeah, what's that process like? Do i just email them?

Shit Snacks

I think you are confused, these are not custom orders, the elephant art aromatizer, as I understand it, is completely jaxel's own idea... The original one was listed on the website, so that other store in Europe bought it to resell (seen in my photo) and now this new one, well we will just have to wait and see, it could be listed on the shop with all the others in the new drop... No reason to presume that it is a custom order for someone, although I could easily see someone doing that, if they liked the original and feel like they missed out on it, also you know if they already made a design then they know how to make it again pretty well!

How do they handle the custom orders? I think i read somewhere they have put a pause to custom orders because of demand, but I would love to get one eventually. I have some creative ideas that i think would look awesome!! I think they are probably a year or 2 away from doing customs, but that's ok. But yeah, what's that process like? Do i just email them?

Yeah you would email with Daniel to work it out through the main address, and yes they are a year or more away from accepting new custom orders again, if they ever do...

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Just dropping in to say that I’ve used this vaporizer every day since I got it in November and it has been sublime:love: the ritual of usage, the ease of cleaning, and the face melting vapor have been a fitting end to each work day. I went from dry usage for a month or two to filling up with water in the morning and emptying at around 1 am to let dry a bit overnight, which in itself adds another bit of ritual to the vape:lol: I’m genuinely considering grabbing another from the next VGoodiez drop just to stash in the closet in case I ever need it in a pinch:lol: but I don’t want to steal the opportunity for a new purchaser to receive what I believe to be one the greatest vaporizers I’ve ever used:love:

stonedmallone

Just dropping in to say that I’ve used this vaporizer every day since I got it in November and it has been sublime:love: the ritual of usage, the ease of cleaning, and the face melting vapor have been a fitting end to each work day. I went from dry usage for a month or two to filling up with water in the morning and emptying at around 1 am to let dry a bit overnight, which in itself adds another bit of ritual to the vape:lol: I’m genuinely considering grabbing another from the next VGoodiez drop just to stash in the closet in case I ever need it in a pinch:lol: but I don’t want to steal the opportunity for a new purchaser to receive what I believe to be one the greatest vaporizers I’ve ever used:love:
I've only had mine for about a week now and it's already my favorite vape in my (albeit) small collection. I completely agree with what you are saying in regards of the ritual. I think for a lot of people this will end their vape search, at least for a little while.

rowbam

I've only had mine for about a week now and it's already my favorite vape in my (albeit) small collection. I completely agree with what you are saying in regards of the ritual. I think for a lot of people this will end their vape search, at least for a little while.

Same here. I've actually been thinking about how I don't really need another vape for the foreseeable future. I love how hard (and smooth) it hits, and on the weekend I can leave it plugged in for a bowl whenever I feel like.

vapirtoo

I agree,
It seems to be a V.A.S. eliminator.
After a month of daily driving this Vape, I must say:
IM SO HAPPY I HAVE THIS VAPE !
Ease of use and cleaning, great shape, can hit wet or dry,
awesome extraction and flavor. I only turn it off to clean it,
for now. I cannot stress enough how fucking easy this setup is.
I've got it to hit better than my old Supreme SV3 torch setup!
With No Fucking Hassel :tup:

stonedmallone

Man after promising to myself I would never let it happen, i did it only about a week in of owning it lmao. I got too high and accidentally left the vape on all night with the ball in place. :doh: :doh: :doh: i shut it off this morning and checked the ball and all is well. besides these things get exposed to much higher temperatures in the kiln right? So i should be good, but still going forward won't be letting that happen again. It's just this thing gets me so incredibly baked. I said it a few pages back in this thread but this thing really does make you time travel:ko::ko::ko:

passenger

is this thing on?
Man after promising to myself I would never let it happen, i did it only about a week in of owning it lmao. I got too high and accidentally left the vape on all night with the ball in place. :doh: :doh: :doh: i shut it off this morning and checked the ball and all is well. besides these things get exposed to much higher temperatures in the kiln right? So i should be good, but still going forward won't be letting that happen again. It's just this thing gets me so incredibly baked. I said it a few pages back in this thread but this thing really does make you time travel:ko::ko::ko:
Don't worry. All good.

west-elec

From what I understand the issue with leaving the ball attached is creating a moisture path into the heater, which could cause potential wire degradation. If the heater is running it cannot absorb moisture. The ceramic is fine.

Shit Snacks

Yeah you're all good, definitely worse things you could have done! Glad everyone enjoys aromatizing, I'm taking a little break ;) :cool:

.d

Yeah you're all good, definitely worse things you could have done! Glad everyone enjoys aromatizing, I'm taking a little break ;) :cool:

hehehe i feel you, little breaks are necessary with this beast, i upped my consumption like 3-4x for the honeymoon phase, than had a few days to cool off, because - man that hits hard and builds tolerance!
I clean my bowl with my dishes now...warm water and dish soap gets rid of everything perfectly, and for the screens (i got 10 pieces) i just swap em till i got one left, then i put em all into a ultrasonic washer (packed into spillproof baggie with ISO) for a minute.
Looks good as new after easy cleaning, only thing that is hard is the downstem and perc holes, gotta shake a lot with apple cider vinegar and water (0.5:1) but after its clean and smells pretty nice after drying - apple cider smell heh

How often do you guys pack an almost full bowl? I did it twice so far, ground it coarsley with the BCG and put around a gram of extra fluffy stuff in there. me and 3 friends hit it each 3x for 5 secs and the clouds were huuuuuuge, almost combustion like, the whole room was swimming in tasty vapor. needless to say, we were wrecked and extreamly pleased :D

Texus

How often do you guys pack an almost full bowl? I did it twice so far, ground it coarsley with the BCG and put around a gram of extra fluffy stuff in there. me and 3 friends hit it each 3x for 5 secs and the clouds were huuuuuuge, almost combustion like, the whole room was swimming in tasty vapor. needless to say, we were wrecked and extreamly pleased :D
I've done it on occasion but will be doing more once I open up my place to guests again. But when solo I also find it nice to load it up with 75%+ CBD flower. That megahit feeling without getting annihilated.

vapirtoo

Yep, I've been mixing my herb with CBD flower so I can get a good pull without
ending up in the psych. ward! LOL
I came home from a 4 day vacation and tolerance break, loaded up a fat bowl of
Cascadia Blooms, Bubba 66 . Because it was only CBD, I took a massive pull without
releasing the carb and..... was struggling to regain consciousness as if I was swimming to the surface!
That shit scared the fuck out of me! Two minutes later I went back to finish the bowl using the kick hole- carb.
I do not know how you guys live without that carb.
I be afraid!!! But loving it.

NimChimpsky

Oh shit! Cant wait to see this drop! I went ahead and buried my wallet in the backyard but I hope someone from the FC fam grabs one of those Berserker 2.0s! I'm sipping on some whole nugs right now in my Berserker and can testify that it is a great variation. These 2.0 look so badass, interesting new air intake slits and they have a 2nd bowl!

Also loving the English bits in the video from @Jaxel you guys had me cracking up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom