Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Toivarita

999 Forever
My mistake, the sign reads Daniel but my understanding was that the guy's name was Axel, so I supposed Daniel was Dr. Colly.
Placed another order for screens and a loading tool and since I made my order just past midnight of 20/11, judging by order numbers, they took a bit more than 50 orders, until now, in less than two days.
I think at this rate AOV will soon be listed on the stock exchange xD

Is there any way to have YouTube Art of Vapor subtitles in English or it’s German only?
edit:YT app seems off but I managed to translate the subs, on my mobile browser webapp.
Pretty straight forward. There so much content to be seen on their accounts.
Wait. I don’t see a power cord on this device. the bamboo VapBong.
Was he purposefully turning the device in a way (in the video) to now show the cord and make it look wireless or....... IS THIS A BATTERY POWERED VAPBONG

Toivarita,

Ripstar

Wow! That cappuccino mint with the turtle 😍

After setting voltage to 10.5 for the first week, I have moved it to 11.5. At first, I wasn't getting as big of clouds as I was hoping, turned it up, and immediately it was the sweet spot. Play around with the temps to hone it to your pulls is important. Some people who have a massive capacity might like lower temps. Even at 11.5 I have yet to get hot spots. Load size definitely matters as well.

Was he purposefully turning the device in a way (in the video) to now show the cord and make it look wireless or....... IS THIS A BATTERY POWERED VAPBONG
Ha! no, he was pulling it out of the kiln. You definitely don't want any electronics or anything in there but clay. Those things reach a very high temp(2000 degrees or higher)

Toivarita

999 Forever
Ha! no, he was pulling it out of the kiln. You definitely don't want any electronics or anything in there but clay. Those things reach a very high temp(2000 degrees or higher)
If you watch the video he is using the device. It’s painted and looks like a finished product. Not sure what video you’re referencing.

Toivarita,
Reactions: Ripstar

Ripstar

If you watch the video he is using the device. It’s painted and looks like a finished product. Not sure what video you’re referencing.
Well, kind sir, I was watching the wrong video.... 😂 My bad, I didn't even see the video you replied to. That bamboo piece is amazing, wow.!

There is a cord you just can't see it, they all have a cord... Also ambient temperature in the room affects what power setting you use, it's getting real chilly here now in California at night, and mine is right by a window so it makes sense that I am using a higher power setting lately...
I am wondering if that is what has made me increase temps. Where I am, it's 20degrees and next to a window as well. I didn't even think about that.

Ripstar

I have no clue what they are saying but I love the base color on this bandit!

I did understand when they pointed out the zebra looks like a unicorn though, thought that was pretty funny too.

I forsee a bandit in my hands after the 4/20 sale!
hahaha! I can't even translate and the unicorn horn was fucking hilarious!! 😂

Ripstar,
Reactions: tb42091

MonkeyTime

Some Vapbong kiln action from Felix
Translation is welcome ! :D

The gecko is cool, but that turtle blew my mind!

@Shit Snacks already got ya sorted, but if you watch the video around 2:08 you can see it briefly between the two bamboo shoots at the bottom.

I will say, that cord looks much more flexible than mine!

When I'm running smaller loads (.1-.2g) I've got it settling in around 11v, not sure what it starts at. With larger loads I'm down 9.5-10v, after warmup.

She's on a smart plug and is ready when I get home and turns off automatically every night. It's a wonderful desktop for my use!

P.s. no more carb holes for me, the tape kills me when I notice it!

MonkeyTime

@MonkeyTime Funny, .2g is the most I've EVER loaded in this thing. :lol:

Just took .12g to the dome, feeling very medicated. This vape delivers every time.

I tried it to see how it would work for a group.....it would :ko: and it hit me hard!

I'm usually .15 now with where my tolerance is, and that does just fine by me.

BestBuds

The Dude
:whoa::love:I don't know how, and I hope "The Force" remains with me:borg:... :haw: ... But I may have a VB heading my way next week.... This evolved from a gift from my dispensary and good timing.
My dispensary offered to give me a Pax 3 and kit for my first year with them. I told them I wasnt a fan of the Pax but I wouldn't "look a gift horse in the mouth". The manager said "well, I can offer you a of crafty, a mighty if you paid the difference, or $250 off a future herb purchase". So long story short I took the $250 off a future herb purchase and with that my wife relaxed the choke chain a little and is allowing me to buy this one I found like a diamond at my feet.

More to come if it indeed comes.....

Last edited:

justcametomind

Vapbongs in the wild!
269€
the shop that bought those arty pieces!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh yeah, nice they got some good ones to resell!

This one was super gorgeous and went fast when sale went live (or even before):

Plus another glaze color, Mystic Jade:
Screenshot-20201219-133619.png

Also the obsidian starlight bandit without carbhole that went so quick!

Screenshot-20201219-133543.png

Along with the elephant caravan and other nice ones like the crocodile cobblestones!

Last edited:

Chingas

This one was super gorgeous and went fast when sale went live:

Buttheads! When I saw that one I wanted it so much. It lasted 6 hours from when I first saw it but it was posted weeks before the last sale and I had to wait to save some bucks. I bought the sister vape to that one. I'm glad she made it to the sale.

EDIT: and they bought the crocodile? That was my #2. @&%#! At least they have good taste. grumblegrumblegrumble

Ripstar

Oh yeah, nice they got some good ones to resell!

This one was super gorgeous and went fast when sale went live (or even before):

Plus another glaze color, Mystic Jade:
Screenshot-20201219-133619.png

Also the obsidian starlight bandit without carbhole that went so quick!

Screenshot-20201219-133543.png

Along with the elephant caravan and other nice ones like the crocodile cobblestones!
😲 😲 😲 😲 Completely understand why they went fast.

Ripstar

Fighting combustion all week. Think I finally have it dialed in (for me at least)

11.4v heat soak like 30 mins, it will drop down to 11.0v then just rip it hard as you can.
I have mine set similar. Glad to hear you found the sweet spot! I am really enjoying loading just to the rim and ripping some big clouds. Previously, I was loading a decent amount above the rim(for us to walk up and rip when we felt the need) and not getting the same results(having to stir more). Loads to the rim seem to produce an insane amount of vapor!

BestBuds

The Dude
Is it general consensus that this does well with enano/vapcap size loads too? Do you need the herb to cover the entire screen?

BestBuds,

BestBuds

The Dude
Double post warning. :bowdown:

6pupl8okd2tbeq5y.jpg

gqs11pt6jd1j98g2.jpg

I had an extra ceramic disc for my Elev8r from @VGOODIEZ It in fact worked like a dream! Beautiful flavor and huge clouds. So now it's going in my Vapbong kit.

My back is bad in the winter and gets very spasm prone. When I had a twinge this afternoon I tossed in maybe .2g and this thing melted me.. it was so nice to have relief delivered that strong and that fast. If you loved using a bong you need this vape.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Double post warning. :bowdown:

6pupl8okd2tbeq5y.jpg

gqs11pt6jd1j98g2.jpg

I had an extra ceramic disc for my lotus from @VGOODIEZ It in fact worked like a dream! Beautiful flavor and huge clouds. So now it's going in my Vapbong kit.

My back is bad in the winter and gets very spasm prone. When I had a twinge this afternoon I tossed in maybe .2g and this thing melted me.. it was so nice to have relief delivered that strong and that fast. If you loved using a bong you need this vape.

Nice, duder! Mountain Moss glaze??

I was thinking one of these ceramic concentrate pads would be cool here, I only have the 7th floor flavor saver one, sized for 18 mm male, so it is too small in diameter unfortunately (like my steel mesh pads too)

What voltage did you do for the dabs?

Top Bottom