Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
I bet the glazes look much better in person too than on pictures.
Yes they do!
I took my colour Plum jelly because at this time there where not much coloures to choose (like nahh ok lets take this colour).
As the Vapbong arrived I fell in love with the colour. Pictures cant show all the details.

Please excuse my poor english
7:10 AM in GER and I am already pretty stoned
stoned the simpsons GIF

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The Plumjelly is a very nice glaze. I liked the "Starry Night" glaze a lot, can not remember the real name but someone compared it to the Van Gogh painting. I bet the glazes look much better in person too than on pictures. The whole thing is glazed, even on the inside, correct?

Yes the inside is glazed with a clear glaze, and yes they look special in person, can't quite capture in a photo, and every time each glaze can be a little different with the chemical reactions... each piece is unique!

you're thinking of Night Sky, I believe?

Screenshot-20201119-103832.png

Screenshot-20201119-103848.png

Screenshot-20201119-103840.png

Unless you meant Obsidian Starlight?

I like both of those glazes a lot myself!

Koi Pond and Blue Azure are like Monet? lol

Last edited:

ManFlies352

Hey all! So I’m a noob here but just discovered the Vapbong and am deciding between it and the FlowerPot. I know, two different types of vapes, but the Vapbong really piques my interest because of the fact it’s on-demand and I can just pull when I want throughout the day + no 700 degree danger device sitting out that could catch a stuff on fire.

I think I lean slightly more towards the Bandit version because it looks slightly less like cock n balls :lol:. It seems out of stock everywhere though? Tips on how to grab one if I go this direction?

passenger

is this thing on?
Hey all! So I’m a noob here but just discovered the Vapbong and am deciding between it and the FlowerPot. I know, two different types of vapes, but the Vapbong really piques my interest because of the fact it’s on-demand and I can just pull when I want throughout the day + no 700 degree danger device sitting out that could catch a stuff on fire.

I think I lean slightly more towards the Bandit version because it looks slightly less like cock n balls :lol:. It seems out of stock everywhere though? Tips on how to grab one if I go this direction?
It depends how you want to use it, where you want to place it and if you want to inhale in more (Vapbong) or less (Bandit) air with each hit.

NimChimpsky

Sooooo I did it!! Pre-ordered the Bandit in Kaboom :). My very first Vapbong!!
Nice! I was also considering a Flowerpot WE but decided on the VB for the same reasons (anytime on demand with no scorching hot external pieces), plus AOV stuff is just so beautiful and simplistic. Just ordered my first one as well, hope to get it in a few weeks. I think we made a wise choice 🙂 the kaboom looks 🔥 🎆

ManFlies352

Nice! I was also considering a Flowerpot WE but decided on the VB for the same reasons (anytime on demand with no scorching hot external pieces), plus AOV stuff is just so beautiful and simplistic. Just ordered my first one as well, hope to get it in a few weeks. I think we made a wise choice 🙂 the kaboom looks 🔥 🎆

heck ya I’m stoked! Btw - for people that have a Vapbong/Bandit, does it come with instructions? I read somewhere else that the bandit requires a different voltage (higher) than the Vapbong classic but regardless doesn’t seem to be too many resources online so curious if there were instructions included

Shit Snacks

heck ya I’m stoked! Btw - for people that have a Vapbong/Bandit, does it come with instructions? I read somewhere else that the bandit requires a different voltage (higher) than the Vapbong classic but regardless doesn’t seem to be too many resources online so curious if there were instructions included

I don't think there are instructions, but there may be on the website, but also you read wrong if so lol Every vapbong/bandit likes to settle in at its own voltage and every user has their own preferences... There is no higher voltage requirement for either product, nothing specific for any of the art models either... Just read through this thread and you should be well prepared!

NimChimpsky

Here's some info on their website as well:

SonicBacon

My plum jelly VapBong arrived today and I wasted no time putting it to work. After a quick clean I let it heat soak for 30 minutes at 11.0V and nudged it down to 10.4 before using it. I managed to scorch the living bejeezuz out of the first bowl so I tried a fresh bowl but with much faster draw speed. This time I nearly combusted, so I dialed back the voltage to 9.0 and tried a third bowl. No hot spots, so I gave it a stir and got 4 good hauls from it with a golden ABV. I bumped the dial back up to 9.5 and ran a pretty tasty bowl of CBD through it. By this point I was really feeling "in the zone" and had to walk away from it. I am going to slowly bump the dial up and find my sweet spot.

The plum jelly is very good looking, the details are much better than what shows in the photos.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I wonder if using a ceramic heating element like in the SSV or even DT V2 (dry herb atty) among others would allow for a metal-free vapor path and temperature control. Anyone have some other ideas?

ManFlies352

My plum jelly VapBong arrived today and I wasted no time putting it to work. After a quick clean I let it heat soak for 30 minutes at 11.0V and nudged it down to 10.4 before using it. I managed to scorch the living bejeezuz out of the first bowl so I tried a fresh bowl but with much faster draw speed. This time I nearly combusted, so I dialed back the voltage to 9.0 and tried a third bowl. No hot spots, so I gave it a stir and got 4 good hauls from it with a golden ABV. I bumped the dial back up to 9.5 and ran a pretty tasty bowl of CBD through it. By this point I was really feeling "in the zone" and had to walk away from it. I am going to slowly bump the dial up and find my sweet spot.

The plum jelly is very good looking, the details are much better than what shows in the photos.

Thanks for this post! I know January is far away but wanna start out right when I get it. Does the vapbong actually need a full 30 minute heatsoak or can it be done faster? Would most people recommend starting out low on voltage and escalating from there?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for this post! I know January is far away but wanna start out right when I get it. Does the vapbong actually need a full 30 minute heatsoak or can it be done faster? Would most people recommend starting out low on voltage and escalating from there?

No, it's been mentioned here, if you heated up with a high voltage it can be ready to go within 10 minutes, but you'll probably want to turn it down first, and that takes another 5-10 minutes probably to settle. You'll get the best results with a full 30 minute heat soak though, regardless of the voltage the difference is palpable... And starting out its probably recommended to be set around 10.5v on average, but you'll see a lot of variance in this thread, all the info is here!

NimChimpsky

No, it's been mentioned here, if you heated up with a high voltage it can be ready to go within 10 minutes, but you'll probably want to turn it down first, and that takes another 5-10 minutes probably to settle. You'll get the best results with a full 30 minute heat soak though, regardless of the voltage the difference is palpable... And starting out its probably recommended to be set around 10.5v on average, but you'll see a lot of variance in this thread, all the info is here!
Thanks. When you say "to be set around 10.5v" do you mean set the initial voltage to 10.5 or let it heat soak down to around there? I totally get that each piece will be a little different depending on its size/shape

Shit Snacks

Thanks. When you say "to be set around 10.5v" do you mean set the initial voltage to 10.5 or let it heat soak down to around there? I totally get that each piece will be a little different depending on its size/shape

LOL you asked for the value to start at, I presumed you meant to start taking hits at, 10.5v is the setting you may want... However you get there is your business! If I meant set at 10.5 then let it drop down to whatever I would have said that lol I don't set mine to anything when I turn it on, I just plug it in and it is already at 12.3 and starts dropping... Often by the time I hit it it is down to around 11, I've been using it there more lately bc I don't want to turn it down and wait again myself, and the specific value really doesn't matter. It just depends, you're just going to have to wait till you get it and play around...

Shit Snacks

That's helpful, thanks. Difficult to understand the temp unit without having used it. But, like mentioned, just gonna need to play around with it once I get it.

Yeah there is no specific temperature control here, it is just a range based on power, familiar if you have experience with a log or even mod vape, but also not unlike open loop pure convection on demand vapes. There is regulation and some power control here, which can correspond to some temp control, but there are a lot of other variables in how you use it that also affect extraction.

Top Bottom