college/univeristy students, this den is for you

jklasd

not to discriminate against non-college folks, this is a place for just college or univeristy students to hang back and talk when we are bored as fuck! and unfortantly sober.
cant wait for me to get the LB! gonna make school alot more fun! haha
so im in durham college, in oshawa ontario, taking web devolpment, which is a 2 year program, option of a third. what are the rest of you guys taking and where?

jklasd,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
haha i still got to take the launch box to school, once i took the vg, it was rather inconvenient even in stairwells because of the lighter click

lately ive just been getting blasted before my first class (music theory)

btw what are your majors, im a voice major, hoping to get into the opera industry

Acolyte of Zinglon,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
im a microbio major at bloomsburg university. i wanna minor in horticulture or something just donno yet.

illadelph,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Originally a Biochem/Org. Chem major here.

Now Accounting/Business Law.

Pot and university don't mix good for me :D

Chubba,

taggs

Cameron
double bachelors in economics/commerce(finance) reporting in. just did my last bit of assessment until final exams, gonna give my PD a work out tonight :)

taggs,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
High five on economics. I used to be doing physics and applied mathematics, just changed over the summer, actually.

Pseudonymous,

jklasd

pseudo, where in NFLD you from?
jesus, you guys are all smart as fuck haha. no class today for me. skipping so i can spend some time with my girl, dont see her that often.

jklasd,

masejl12

Right now I'm working on my a bachelors in geology/atmospheric science. I just took my first exam for sociology today, I was a bit vaped so we'll see how that comes back on monday.

masejl12,

jklasd

psuedo- right on. my family is from the normans cove long cover area. i was born in TO but still love my newfie pride.
i only ever been stoned from smoking and going to school. im waiting for the LB to see how vapor will affect me and im thinking it will be far better.

jklasd,

longoriacat

MD general practitioner and internal medicine in Mxico ,next year taking the residency exam to get a medical specialization

longoriacat,

jklasd

long- smart mother fucker right here. you should read marijuana chemistry. i was going too, read the table of contents and said FUCK THAT hahahaha. so many big words there.

jklasd,
Top Bottom