• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cold Fusion GonG Log Vaporizer (indiegogo campaign)

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
or8petsu3v8ofqsz0qay.jpg

i have already posted this on reddit a few days ago...
these guys want to make a log vape in the style of the cloud evo.
anyway, i thought you guys might want to know

cold fusion

to be honest, I'm not a big fan of this campaign and so I'm not surprised nobody has supported this yet.
also the perks are very unattractive to me, since you won't save a cent by supporting them now. Also you don't know what the thing will cost you in the end (i guess it will be very expensive though). There are no contact details,no prototype (just the drawing above) and their target is very high

the idea is cool, but the campaign is a fail, imho

Last edited:

sasNW

Very interesting. Beware that it's a ridiculous flexible funding campaign again.... They get your money even if the goal wasn't reached. Seems to me they set their goal high so there is a good chance they just walk away with a good chunk of change without an obligation to customers. Just my opinion though, no chance I would donate

Grim Chiclets

Yeah.. I don't get it, it's a wood/steel Baker using a log adaption system as far as I can tell..
The same result can be had with a solo and a decent hydratube?

Can anyone explain what's going on with the 'glass-mats' tool up there? Is it just the bowl?

weenstoned

oh a log vape that appears to only work hydrotubes :rolleyes:

Having a digital temp gauge on a log vape has a slight appeal, but on something too awkward to use with a regular bong no thanks. Also no contact info, just a sketch yadda yadda

u bwade wunner

When I saw the opening post for this I was a little disgruntled.the indie gobo campaign raised a flag for me and the high price too.I've since thought a little more and edited although I'm still far from convinced with a number of things.It is nice though to see a new log design appearing though .its been a while:)

built in variable voltage is nice but I'd rather have a separate VVPS as this is a vulnerable part of a log set up and is easy to change out if separate.DC power works better for me.why convert to AC?

Built in hydra tube.hmmmm...I'm keen to see it perc at an angle like in the picture.My HT misfires unless vertical or thereabouts.
Also haven't VXC patented the hydra tube design?

The good....I think the spaceship design might look good for a table top especially if lit nicely underneath with LEDs.but for me,I couldnt justify the high price tag just for appearance.

Everything else, the generic log heater,the stainless airpath are all similar to existing more practical compact log units available for a third of the price.

There will be a few on here waking up to this one chuckling to themselves for sure,especially with a whopping price tag of $459:rolleyes:

To the developers: Maybe make it gasify the vapor or something novel..that would to the vapor experience.

Don't want to judge until we see the final design.

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
If they were trying to establish any kind of credibility with their name, they kinda shit the bed on that one IMO.

The only reason I can think that they'd use a name like cold fusion is to try and dupe some folks with a sciencey sounding name...

Are they gonna have a zero point energy portable next? :lol:

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
$4500 dollars just to get 25% off the price on bulk orders.... What a nice mark up value for retailers!(not)

So they dont even have a prototype yet? Has cowd funding just become a breeding ground for horrible ideas?
absolutely - these campaigns are the 21st century version of selling snake oil. Draw a picture and start begging. I don't get it.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Top Bottom