Coil customization labor for Atomizer to heat VapCap

Vapor Trails

I'm looking for someone who can do this mod for me if I were to buy this atomizer. I'm wanting to use it for the same purpose, which is to use for the VapCap Vaporizer without having to use a torch, and make the VapCap more user friendly in some environments by silently heating the VapCap with the Atomizer. With silent heat Vs a torch, I will hear the "Click" from the tip of the vaporizer, letting me know it's ready to vape instead of not hearing it and chancing combustion. The main reason I seem to be seeing anyone combust in a VapCap is because it can be hard to hear it Click when a butane torch is hitting it. So, the atomizer heating method in the video should make this vape completely fool proof for me, but I would just need someone to do it for me, and know where the coils need to be positioned (not at the tip) for the VapCap.

Video Link:

I love the idea of silently heating the VapCap on demand, and certainly if I'm waking up to use it in the middle of the night, I may not feel lIke messing with a torch in bed just to get a few draws and go back to sleep, chancing not hearing the click due to the sound of the torches, and chancing combustion when I just need to quickly vape and know I won't go without hearing it click.

I may have to collaborate a bit on where to position the coils for the VapCap. If the coil (or any heating method) is touching directly on the tip of the VapCap, it will click to say it has reached temperature sooner than if heated further down (or up - however you look at it :) ) the coils wrapped around and heated further from the tip. The setup in the video looks just right. Heating the tip directly can make for a lighter and slower extraction by focusing on heating the very tip, and it's best to focus the heat a bit further up until it reaches the body. For example, if I used a car cigarette lighter to heat the VapCap, it may click at a low temp since I heated it directly at the tip, and I may get weak vapor as opposed to heating it from the center of the cap or 3/4 (just for example) of the way up on the cap. Of course it will need to be able to sit and not fall out. So, someone may have to own a VapCap to do the mod.

If anyone knows Atomizer mods and feel you could quickly do this for me, please let me know, and I'll send it to be modified :)
Knowing my luck, the coil is probably already exposed, and possibly already capable of heating like this, but I'm thinking this is custom, and I assume someone soldered and shaped the wire.

Thank You!

Top Bottom