Coffee and vaping

Jimiblues

Nothing tastes better than a sip of coffee and that first hit from a vape. Has anybody else noticed this? I don't drink but to me this is akin to pairing a wine or beer with a particular dish. To me there's nothing else that brings out the flavor...try it next time.

hinglemccringleberry

Nah I've never been a coffee guy. The taste doesn't appeal to me, and pairing it with good herb would just interfere with me enjoying the taste of my herb.

If you're into that, you should try out a Sticky Brick or Sticky Brick Junior. The woody signature of the vape makes the final hits of a bowl taste sort of like a dark roast coffee..

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Coffee and cannabis are key components to my exercise routines. Coffee gets my blood running and cannabis removes the coffee jitters, enhances my sense of sound, physical focus, etc.

I read an article decades ago that suggested a cup of coffee 30 minutes before running can be beneficial and I've used the combination ever since. If I had to give up coffee or cannabis it would be a tough call but I think I'd choose to forego the coffee.

One thing I've noticed though is that cannabis that contains a high percentage of THC, when combined with too much caffeine can also ruin things by causing a higher level of paranoia so less is more where coffee is concerned depending on the strain.

Jimiblues

The point I was trying to make before somehow didn't come out right. What I was trying to say is that coffee enhances the taste of the terpenes in the vape. Take a sip and then take hit...for me it really brings out the flavor of the material, kinda like a palette cleanser.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Haha nice thread. I dont know . I don't drink either so having a cup of Java in hand , all day, is typical here. I would say it depends on your coffee temperature lol..

Too hot a sip of coffee, I find it kinda ruins the flower hit that follows. I'd say it takes abit away more then adds flavor but I still carry my cup of coffee around and sip on both ...now i just need a Homer hat , with my log on one side and the coffee cup in other instead of beer cans.

This is my favorite way to start the weekend. Especially when I use my FF2. Amazing rich coffee flavor, amazing rich cannabis, and a smooth start!

Although a good IPA with my Evo is a great way to start the night ;)

Yeah wake and bakes or morning sessions are the best. Also the coffee adds the to the weed and its easier to focus. A great start to a weekend day.

howie105

The point I was trying to make before somehow didn't come out right. What I was trying to say is that coffee enhances the taste of the terpenes in the vape. Take a sip and then take hit...for me it really brings out the flavor of the material, kinda like a palette cleanser.
I am a morning coffee drinker and after work bud vaper sort of man, so the two seldom meet in my case. However, we do drop a few grains of ground coffee into a fresh bowl from time to time and that seems to add to the hits flavor.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Back in the 70s!, in the winter when we weren't working our tails off during the brief summer season in our resort town, my two closest buddies and I would meet nearly every morning for coffee. After a two cups and maybe another refill, we'd be starting to get the coffee jitters, so we'd head out to smoke a bone to mellow that out. Later in the morning we'd start to feel wasted from the pot, and a fresh cup of strong dark coffee was the solution. One of those old buddies used to call it "tacking", as in sailing upwind, shifting the sail from one side to the other, back and forth on either side with the sail in close to keep moving into the wind.

I'm still a "tacker". I have my last coffee of the day around 4:30 and often have my first vape of the day then. The coffee keeps me from nodding off and also gives me energy for what is often my day's exercise or biking session. The weed makes it all more fun!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Coffee and some flower...

Donuts and a fat dab...

We need more glorious synchronistic combos.
i have a few to provide...

damiana tea through a french press while vaping bud or while high on edibles.
the combo takes the high in a slightly trippier direction. damiana is a mild psychoactive.
it tastes very nice with honey or stevia and ginger and lemon. Very nice and good for you.

actually that's all i have; thought I had a few others :rofl:

Top Bottom