Cod:mw2

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
So who's got it? Leave your gamertag here, let's get an FC game going! Gonna pick up a copy as soon as I get out of class.

aznfknpride,

bcleez

Holding out for L4D2.

Heard the single player is insane. Played MW1 online a lot, whats going to be the difference between MW1 & MW2 mulitplayer? I am sure it will be better than the MW1 experience, I am just not excited about doing all that level up crap.

bcleez,

The_Other_Shoe

What's Going On?
Anyone here going for PC game? I am more computer savvy for gaming. I'm not a big fan of shooters unless on the PC. I feel I have so much more control on the computer. Planning to pick it up Friday. I paid min for pre-order, can't afford the rest for pick-up until friday :/.

The_Other_Shoe,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Boycotting the PC version because they decided to completely ass fuck us by not including dedicated servers.... GG, way to kill online gaming.

Holding out for L4D2.
:D:D:D

Demo is awesome, got it preloaded, just waiting for the 18th.

Bought the game via UK steam (I'm Aussie), got full gore!

Chubba,

xantichristx

Pick it up yesterday didn't get a lot of game time in though. The multiplayer rocks.

xantichristx,

bcleez

Chubba said:
Boycotting the PC version because they decided to completely ass fuck us by not including dedicated servers.... GG, way to kill online gaming.
I read a review about the release for MW2 for PC with all the gripes etc..... one store had 300 reserved xbox 360 copies to 3 PC copies reserved...

It is probably not worth the money for activision. All the money is in Xbox360. It also said PC gamers get ripped off due to the price of $60... for Xbox 360 obviously you need to kick back licensing fees to MSFT, but on the PC copy Activision is just going to take that extra $$$ as profit.

bcleez,

bcleez

also piracy on the PC is a main reason why they also focus on console.

bcleez,

xantichristx

yep I need some help with special ops. Will be on all weekend after 9 or 10 any late night ps3 gamers send me an invite. The clan thing seem interesting, even if we just play once a week it be cool. start a thread if enough interested post here.

xantichristx,

flanman

bcleez said:
funny thing is 360 version was leaked and being pirated before the game (and pc version) was even released.

flanman,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
flanman said:
bcleez said:
funny thing is 360 version was leaked and being pirated before the game (and pc version) was even released.
thats one of the major reasons why xbox just recently banned all hacked and modified consoles from using xbox live, all the pirated copies of MW2. Imagine all the people who have hacked their consoles getting an update and realizing they cant get online anymore

DevoTheStrange,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Vape World is now on Xbox Live playing COD MW 2! Our gamertag is: VapeWorld. Looking forward to playing with a bunch of you.

VapeWorld,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Vape World is now on Xbox Live playing COD MW 2! Our gamertag is: VapeWorld. Looking forward to playing with a bunch of you.
LMAO!! I don't even play video games (son does tho) BUT if you guys start hiring at Vape World... HOLLER!! Sure sounds like a great place to work!!!! :D

Lo,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
lo said:
LMAO!! I don't even play video games (son does tho) BUT if you guys start hiring at Vape World... HOLLER!! Sure sounds like a great place to work!!!! :D
We will be in touch ;)

VapeWorld,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
How about a tournament VapeChris... lol. Vaporizer prizes? :D

Anyways, be sure to add me guys... "theAZNFKNPRiiDE" is my gamertag.. If my friends list is full shoot me an email or post here and we'll murk some mofos!

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I was there at midnight and am allready a lvl 40. I loooooove COD. There's huge changes from 1 to 2. Kill streaks, larger maps, double attachments, dual guns ect. It's sick.

I'm on 360. SN is NOMIS CHILD

minnesnowta,

FEAR420

DAMN IT!!!! :mad: I fired up my 360 to try and join up with some of you guys yesterday & got my ass banned :/

FEAR420,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I do have too say I love the multiplayer maps on MW2. definite improvement too the experience.

DevoTheStrange,

FEAR420

aznfknpride said:
FEAR420 said:
DAMN IT!!!! :mad: I fired up my 360 to try and join up with some of you guys yesterday & got my ass banned :/
chipped 360?
Flashed,No Chip...My MW2 is Retail. M$ cracked down on all modded xboxes...from fan mods to modded drives for backups.

FEAR420,

sour

Opted for the PS3 version over the Xbox 360, mostly due to getting banned on Live last week. Lovin the multiplayer, it's the best I've ever played. I like that they took out 3x Gernade and Martydom perks.. I no longer have to continuously run from 'nades.

sour,
Top Bottom