cloud/gpen Oil attatchments?

loyalties

Hey Everyone,

So in a few pics here and there Ive seen a type of oil cart attachment for cloudpens/gpens. Has anyone else seen something like this?

I tried doing a quick search but came up with nothing.

loyalties,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I saw a clearomizer for those little guys one time. Is that what you're talking about?

MileHighLife,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Theres one for the sutra i believe maybe thats what your talking about?

Mynameismud,

loyalties

clearomizer and the link that milehigh posted was exactly it. Thanks! anyone have any experience with these?

loyalties,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
No but from the look of it its just a normal type coil with a clear plastic shell on it. The coil is on the top and there is no wick going into the clear tank part so I think if you put your oil in the clear part your oil would just sit there.

I think the clearo is just supposed to milk up a bit when you do a hit off the coil which I'm sure some people think is cool.

Edit: after looking at it again maybe the wicks go down the metal center post? I don't think so though that's probably just for the wires and air passage.

Last edited:
MileHighLife,

loyalties

I was checkin it out closer to and it looks like the oil does just sit there with the heating element facing down, I dont believe I wick is built in anywhere. This makes me wonder how efficient this is with oils. Also reading there literature it looks like the durability of the thing can be a hit or miss.

hopefully someone chimes in with some experience using one

loyalties,
Top Bottom