Cloud Evo $250 kickstart package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Missed out on the VXH Cloud/Evo deal that was offered(need to slow down on the dabs, keep missing things).
If anyone bought an extra and doesn't need it or maybe somebody needs the money now due to an emergency,or just because you read this and doggone it, you want to make sure I experience the magic that will be the EVO, I don't care the reason, I just want to purchase your $250 VXH kickstarter Evo package. Unless VXH does not approve doing this.

PM for a quick response and rapid payment!!
Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope someone can help out!!

Best Regards,
Silver420Surfer :wave:

420time

are you saying there was a recent offer of the VXH CLOUD VAPORZER EVO+WATER TOOL for 250? or just the vaporizer for 250.

mod note: EVO and HT for $250 is a little off. That was the $500 Indiegogo level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
are you saying there was a recent offer of the VXH CLOUD VAPORZER EVO+WATER TOOL for 250? or just the vaporizer for 250.

mod note: EVO and HT for $250 is a little off. That was the $500 Indiegogo level.
As the mod already stated, the $250 perk was for original/current cloud owners looking to upgrade to the new EVO. The $250 perk allowed you to keep your cloud as well as receive a new EVO upon release with NO new hydrotube. So this is probably the best group to go after seeing they already have a cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom