Cloud Connoisseur Glass

attackpoints

Interesting, both 14mm ends on the knock off. I know it may be a drawback to some to have a 14mm and 18mm joint instead of both matching, but because of it I can use almost all my stems. Prophet is a Swiss army knife.

V2 also has a wider base and no carb at the 18mm (saw a review mention this comparing cc vs knock off)

attackpoints,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

Bababouy

Good to know, I can be patient if they are coming back around. Sad to hear about the destruction

Bababouy,

Bababouy

@iDRINKBLEACH I sadly broke my old style pass through last week, ate it on concrete floor while cleaning. Planning on picking up another old style and a new style one. I also wanted to ask about the fitment of the large drop down that is in stock. Would you recommend it for the Dante and Influx when they get here or should I hold off for the regular?

I never realized how much I loved this thing until it was gone😅

onesixty2

@iDRINKBLEACH I sadly broke my old style pass through last week, ate it on concrete floor while cleaning. Planning on picking up another old style and a new style one. I also wanted to ask about the fitment of the large drop down that is in stock. Would you recommend it for the Dante and Influx when they get here or should I hold off for the regular?

I never realized how much I loved this thing until it was gone😅
You should grab one of the large/newer drop downs, the dewar joint on the Dante looks like it’ll require the same clearance the vertex needs. The old styles were discontinued and I wouldn’t expect them to be restocked, they are still good by all means but fit for just the prophet and protege, and would probably work with the influx.

Madtater

Hoping the old style works on the influx……i will get a new one, but i would rather not and just switch between the protoge and influx

Madtater,

rvarick

Wondering if some of the other CC Glass offerings may nicely solve for a gap present in my glass collection? I'm currently using a RickBirdBarry Milkball for water (and the Prophet when going dry). The RBB Milkball works well for *most* of my devices but can also seem restricted and/or low volume at times. Was looking for something else that might be a better all-purpose, works well with everything water piece; kind of like my Prophet is on the dry side. TIA for any perspectives from folks!

coolbreeze

something else that might be a better all-purpose, works well with everything water piece;
I kind of feel that the Vertex is that piece. It may be possible to overwhelm it with heat but i haven't managed to do that yet. Flavor, cooling, and draw are excellent. stability and build are solid. It's a great utility piece. I've used it with ball vapes of various strengths, the Lotus, little bong bricks, big bong bricks, Dynavaps, glass heaters, the DBV, Anvil, etc. It's sorta like the Prophet in that I have to use it and put it away or it's all I'll use, it's so nice and handy.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Was looking for something else that might be a better all-purpose, works well with everything water piece; kind of like my Prophet is on the dry side.

I kind of feel that the Vertex is that piece. It may be possible to overwhelm it with heat but i haven't managed to do that yet. Flavor, cooling, and draw are excellent.
I was going to also say vertex. It's my best piece for preserving flavor through a little water.

I would say the Protege is an excellent all around piece that cools everything but sometimes the diffusion can eat a little flavor. Not as much as I expected before I owned it, but that's the trade off. I still use it all the time especially for ball vapes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Wondering if some of the other CC Glass offerings may nicely solve for a gap present in my glass collection? I'm currently using a RickBirdBarry Milkball for water (and the Prophet when going dry). The RBB Milkball works well for *most* of my devices but can also seem restricted and/or low volume at times. Was looking for something else that might be a better all-purpose, works well with everything water piece; kind of like my Prophet is on the dry side. TIA for any perspectives from folks!

Yeah another recommendation for vertex over here, influx if you want to try the recycler experience, even dante for another variety option could be good though we don't know for sure yet... All purpose is a tricky category to fill, but speaking of Rick, his dropdown adapters are awesome and can easily clear vertex etc (also got a new drop down in the cheap glass thread that just fits perfectly so probably not a good suggestion with potential risk but lucky for me lol)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I appreciate every one’s patience while we worked through the delay of broken glass. Influx production is almost complete and Dante should be finished next week. We are ordering the colors to come with it. Please if there is a color you know you will want please reach out and we will make sure we get you taken care of there will be colors listed for upgrade price but will be first come first serve unless arrangements were made.

Pcloudy

I appreciate every one’s patience while we worked through the delay of broken glass. Influx production is almost complete and Dante should be finished next week. We are ordering the colors to come with it. Please if there is a color you know you will want please reach out and we will make sure we get you taken care of there will be colors listed for upgrade price but will be first come first serve unless arrangements were made.
Whats the upgrade price?

Pcloudy,
Reactions: moogosa

rvarick

Given folk’s suggestions to try the Vertex (in response to my question above, and THANKS!), happy to say I ordered one (albeit from a reseller).

Not happy to say that apparently the USPS either threw it in the trash, or a distribution center worker is currently taking (combustion) rips out of it instead. :mad: (was supposed to arrive Monday, but there’s been no scans since it arrived in my city). Going through all the pointless, labyrinthian steps with USPS now to try to locate it.

It continues to be the case that a cure for VAS, is dreading actually getting the stuff to arrive; at least in my case (great work Louis!)

Mndeadhead

My prophet came about 90 minutes ago. So far I have run 2 Terp hammers, one dab, and a Dani bowl on the Dani WPA. all of them have been great, but it feels like the Dani and this thing were made for each other. I think it’s the visual aspect. When I hit my hammer; it’s a gradual fill of the glass. When I hit my Dani, you can watch it fill up and empty. It’s hypnotizing. Really loving the cooling on this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom