Clogged Vapir mini.. HELP!

lilromo23

So I got the vapir mini oxygen about roughly 2.5 months ago and she's pretty frickin' clogged now! This is my first vaporizer and the usage of screens has confused me as well. There's the mouthpiece part that has a screen which I poke holes through to get better air flow but that only works like 1-2 sessions before it gets clogged again. Then there is the section where I place my dankery and that seems pretty dirty.. So my question is, which do I replace and if you guys have any secrets or tips PLEASE SHARE!! :)

PS. Visuals or a video of some sort would be very appreciative!

Please send replies ASAP because I have a packing of half keif/half buds hanging out and they're calling me to rip their faces off but I want an enjoyable, unclogged sesh!
:peace:

lilromo23,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
There's not a lot of Vapir fans here, so FYI, you may have to wait awhile for a helpful response.

Stu,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hmmm, like any other vaporizer... take your screens, dump them into ISO 91, or Everclear for 10 mn., then hot water...VOILA, new screens! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FLskwat,

lilromo23

FLskwat said:
Hmmm, like any other vaporizer... take your screens, dump them into ISO 91, or Everclear for 10 mn., then hot water...VOILA, new screens! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a new screen so I just need to know how to replace them and which area do I replace them in.
The screen may not even be the reason why it's clogged I really don't know, I just need some help I'm really new to vapes.. somebody spit some knowledge this way!
:peace:

lilromo23,

lwien

lilromo23 said:
Where is the love?
:peace:?

Not gonna find much Vapir love around these parts. I don't think there is one user here other than yourself that uses a Vapir Mini.

lwien,
Top Bottom