Cleaning the Extreme Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

helo

Hey everyone

A thread on the best cleaning practices is in order. How do you clean: your screens, the whip (glass parts and hose), cyclone bowl, internals of the vape itself, anything else... ? Be specific please. Thanks

helo,

helo

I think its a topic worthy of its own thread. That thread is huge and, while its a plethora of information, one has to spend a lot of time wading through it all.

helo,

max

Out to lunch
Screens and glass are cleaned in the same manner as with other models. There should be no need to clean below the bowl. Tubing is generally replaced, although you can give it a quick ISO wash followed by a water rinse.

max,

stinkmeaner

helo said:
I think its a topic worthy of its own thread. That thread is huge and, while its a plethora of information, one has to spend a lot of time wading through it all.
I doubt that this is worthy of its own thread because there is not a lot to clean or that much to say on the subject, just a few glass parts and a whip just like any other vape really. Just throw them in a ziplock bag or plastic jar with some heated ISO, if they are really dirty some people use other products like Simple Green, Grunge Off, Formula 420, etc.

stinkmeaner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom