cleaning mighty without iso alcohol

modfather

hello FCers I normally clean my mighty vaporiser with iso alcohol I have just ran out I normally get 5 litres but can only buy 250ml at the moment does anyone know of anything else that cleans the mighty mouthpieces thanks for your help FCers

Last edited:
modfather,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

hello FCers I normally clean my mighty vaporiser with iso alcohol I have just ran out I normally get 5 litres but can only buy 250ml at the moment does anyone know of anything else that cleans the mighty mouthpieces thanks for your help FCers

I learned from a you tube video by 420 vapezone on mighty hacks that if you take apart the cooling unit every 4 or 5 loads and wipe it out with dry q tips while its still warm, that its easy to keep it clean. I tried it, it worked, still do it, and it still works well.

Poostuff

Please delete
I think ISO will be hard to get for a while now. People are panic buying to make DIY hand sanitiser, we might all need to look at alternatives for a bit.

Poostuff,
Reactions: modfather

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I learned from a you tube video by 420 vapezone on mighty hacks that if you take apart the cooling unit every 4 or 5 loads and wipe it out with dry q tips while its still warm, that its easy to keep it clean. I tried it, it worked, still do it, and it still works well.

+1

Using q-tips on a warm CU does a nice job. I try to do it daily but it's usually every 2-3 days. If you can't get q-tips you can use a rag or tissue but q-tips are easier to handle.

edit add - here's the video @shredder referenced

Last edited:

justcametomind

I didn’t try it, but I heard it’s possible to put parts in the kitchen oven set at 120C with parchment paper underneath. You will get reclaim oil in a few minutes. Use a digital food thermometer if you choose to go this way.

justcametomind,

proceeds_the_weedian

I make my own XL qtip by wrapping a poker in hemp fiber and going to town on the hot CU with it. The resulting reclaim-ball is gross to vape,but potent(and contains no adhesives or other crap),so sometimes it goes in a vapcap. Most times it goes in the ABV-jar to await the oil pot.
Finish the CU off with wipes for that sparkling cleanness, or not ,if it isn't too sticky. Works for me:tup:

proceeds_the_weedian,

hinglemccringleberry

To those who fill up a doob tube or ziplock bag with ISO to submerge their parts in, do you think Vodka/Everclear will work as effectively for this purpose?

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

howie105

To those who fill up a doob tube with ISO to shake their parts in, do you think Vodka/Everclear will work as effectively for this purpose?.........As a user who usually cleans their dry, bud pieces every night Vodka works well. If its party time and Friday turns into Monday then it takes a bit more effort.

hinglemccringleberry

Gotcha. I'm assuming that adding salt to Vodka/Everclear will turbochage its cleaning performance just as it does with Iso....?

hinglemccringleberry,
Top Bottom