Cleaned glass bong with Iso but....

METHODOLOLGICAL

It's still a little dirty, as in their is some resin still on the walls of the bong.

My question is if it's safe to smoke out of? Obviously my worry is the alcohol is soaked in the resin, and some of the fumes will come up with every hit.

I cant smell any alcohol if If I smell the bong.

Is it safe or should I give it another rinse until it's super shiny?

METHODOLOLGICAL,

ZC

It's probably safe enough. I typically use salt with my iso and clean until there's nothing left. But I try to clean often enough that one quick cleaning is enough.

ZC,

METHODOLOLGICAL

It's probably safe enough. I typically use salt with my iso and clean until there's nothing left. But I try to clean often enough that one quick cleaning is enough.

yes i am a fool thats only been rinsing my bong religiously, but realized i had to use alcohol because gunks of resin were trapped in the perc

i learned my lesson and def wont be waiting so long to do an iso clean, thanks for your response

Baron23

It's still a little dirty, as in their is some resin still on the walls of the bong.

My question is if it's safe to smoke out of? Obviously my worry is the alcohol is soaked in the resin, and some of the fumes will come up with every hit.

I cant smell any alcohol if If I smell the bong.

Is it safe or should I give it another rinse until it's super shiny?

Use PBW. Cheap, non-toxic, leaves your glass looking like crystal. Thread on it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Top Bottom