Christmas in July...

josh

Does anyone else feel like it's Christmas? I just received my 2nd PD yesterday and the DBV I ordered Sunday will be here today. It's starting to feel like Christmas in July. The only other vape I have on my wishlist is the VHW although with the discount code I saw earlier from grasscity I may have to splurge for a Iolite too. So many vapes to choose from and so little time to use them. If only I was well off and didn't need to work I could stay at home and vape all day long.

josh,

runner

Basshead
josh said:
Does anyone else feel like it's Christmas? I just received my 2nd PD yesterday and the DBV I ordered Sunday will be here today. It's starting to feel like Christmas in July. The only other vape I have on my wishlist is the VHW although with the discount code I saw earlier from grasscity I may have to splurge for a Iolite too. So many vapes to choose from and so little time to use them. If only I was well off and didn't need to work I could stay at home and vape all day long.
Hey if you need any help keeping your vapes used, I'm here for ya. That's what community is for. :D My b-day's in August, so I'll be purchasing a VG or LB then.

runner,
Top Bottom