Choosing a Vaporizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splendorius

Hi, I'm new to FC and wanted to know which vaporizer would be best for me to get.
I don't have much knowledge about vaporizers so sorry if this is a stupid question.
The main reason I'm looking into vaporizers is because I have asthma, and I don't want to damage my lungs more than the everyday polution that we are exposed to.
Some of the vaporizers that I've looked into are:
PAX, VXC & MFLB.
What I want in a vapeorizer is a small, compact, stealthy (silent & not smelling too much) and cost-effective.
Thanks in advance.

Splendorius,

lwien

Or you going to be using it at home or when you're out and about?

lwien,

Splendorius

Alright thanks for the answer, I'm still looking for more suggestions so that I have more to look into and choose the one I think fits the best for me.
Also with the Arizer Solo, do you know if there's an option to turn off the sound it makes when it turns on, it seems a bit loud to me.
I also think that the Arizer Solo is a bit too big, since I will transport it.

Splendorius,

lwien

Man, I don't know. If you want a vape that is smaller than the Solo, but VERY easy on your lungs, I'm not quite sure what to recommend. Typically, if someone wants a vape that doesn't want any lung distress because of some lung issues, I would either recommend a bag vape with it's high air to vapor ratio, or a vape that you can filter through warm water.

lwien,
Reactions: Seren

max

Out to lunch
Get the MF if you want small, silent, and cost effective. Odor is mostly about keeping it clean and controlling your hits. Any model with a short vapor path and no water filtration can be tough on your lungs though. You're not gonna find one model that does everything well.

Splendorius

What about the PAX, do you guys have any words to say about it?
I really like it's design and it seems to be good according to the reviews I've read.
Also I don't have "extreme asthma" so it's not as important with the lungs as you'd think.

Splendorius,

Seren

Away with the fairies
I would tend to agree that the Solo would seem to be one viable option.

Also with the Arizer Solo, do you know if there's an option to turn off the sound it makes when it turns on, it seems a bit loud to me.

Yes, you can switch off the sound - after switching on, just hold the up arrow button down until the unit bleeps. This will prevent any further bleeps.

Good luck - hope you find something to suit you soon :) :peace:

Seren,

Splendorius

I would tend to agree that the Solo would seem to be one viable option.

Yes, you can switch off the sound - after switching on, just hold the up arrow button down until the unit bleeps. This will prevent any further bleeps.

Good luck - hope you find something to suit you soon :) :peace:

Alright, it's been some good help guys :) I'll definetly take your suggestions into consideration.
Once agian thanks very much.
Also, maybe a dumb question but when you turn the sound off, will it then be off even when you turn the vape on agian?

jasong

Hey guys I want a new vape but can't decide what to buy. Been l looking at the sonic but can't find any good reviews or any vids. Any help would be helpful thanks

jasong,

clouded vision

get the solo, it's smaller than your probably thinking, I have no issues pocketing it. The one issue I could see is how restricted the draw is, I'm nit sure how bad your asthma is but trying to suck on the solo might bother you somewhat, that really isn't a huge problem though, just slow your draw to match the restriction or get a PVHES which improves the airflow.

You mentioned the pax and there is nothing wrong with it, I just think you can get more vape for your money with something else. I can't tell you how many of these which vape should I get threads I have seen and everyone (myself included) is always considering the pax at first but ultimately end up getting something

clouded vision,
Reactions: Seren

Seren

Away with the fairies
The glass stems are great, the vapour quality and flavour are just awesome. If you're worried about breaking them, you can buy test-tube-like containers to keep them safe when you're out an about :)

EDIT: Planet Vapes sell the travel tubes, as do other online stores I'm sure -
http://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html

Seren,
Reactions: mvapes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom