Choosing a portable! Would really appreciate the help

clouded vision

that attachment comes out and you just need a 18mm gong to use it. I only suggested it because the total package ( vape and bubbler) is less than the others mentioned and you said you had a budget but I wasnt sure what it was. basically you can't go wrong with a gong stem on the solo and any water path you want
I have that bubbler and it works well, I have heard great things about the pinnacle WT posted above paired with the solo

hoptimum

The consensus seems to be that a bubb/bong go great with the solo!

Gosh, now i gotta get the wooden stem AND a bubbler to go with it :lol::lol::lol:

Question for clouded vision, how does that bubbler work? I went and found the one you were talking about ( http://www.pipesdaddy.com/product-p/vp-0022.htm ) But I dont get what separates its from a regular bubbler...minus the odd glass attachment. In addition, how does that attachment even function? Would a GonG adapter be better? Am I asking to many questions? (maybe -___-)

The Solo stem mates with any 14mm downspout to a bong. About 1/2 an inch of da buddha silicon tubing on the tip of the mout.h end helps seal the deal. Or you can buy a gong connector. Inhaling through a bong seems to expand the hit quite a bit and a bowl seems to last forever.

hoptimum,
Reactions: 4DaCrohns

4DaCrohns

that attachment comes out and you just need a 18mm gong to use it. I only suggested it because the total package ( vape and bubbler) is less than the others mentioned and you said you had a budget but I wasnt sure what it was. basically you can't go wrong with a gong stem on the solo and any water path you want
I have that bubbler and it works well, I have heard great things about the pinnacle WT posted above paired with the solo

O! Ok, that makes sense haha. I don't have the best glass deals in my area so I surely do appreciate the suggestion! If you have any other inexpensive glass sites, shoot em' my way :)

Another question, (i know right?), I see you mentioned a cotton ball method as well as micro dab method to doing concentrates with the solo...can you elaborate :D

The Solo stem mates with any 14mm downspout to a bong. About 1/2 an inch of da buddha silicon tubing on the tip of the mout.h end helps seal the deal. Or you can buy a gong connector. Inhaling through a bong seems to expand the hit quite a bit and a bowl seems to last forever.

God yes...its gonna save me so much money....

Welcome to FC, fellow Crohnie!

Thank you! :D:wave::lol:

4DaCrohns,

clouded vision

Both of my suggestions for oil come directly from Vitolo ( giving credit where credit is due)and he had posted videos on both. Using cotton, just take an organic cotton ball, rip a little off and wrap your oil in it to keep it from sticking to the stem or crucible,I have tried this method with some grinder reclaim oil andit worked great, I hit it for hours on a relatively small amount of oil.
I have seen the video on microdabs but have not tried myself. basically though a dram bottle fits perfectly in the crucible so you can just drop your oil into the bottle. Then you stick aglass tube ( says eye dropper works well) into the bottle. to suck up the vapor and pull more air over your oil. From the video it looked effective but the hits.looked small and not very satisfying compared to the cotton method. You should try to find his videos on it but that might be a daunting task consisting how many posts he has. He is extremely helpful though and you may be able to PM him so he can just send you those 2 videos

edit: I found both methods in one post, here you go
http://fuckcombustion.com/posts/390584/

clouded vision,
Top Bottom