Check this out......

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Gonna download and watch tonight, thanks..

Dammit the video got blocked before I could watch it...

Last edited:
kellya86,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's amazing how complicated your law is, what with having states that can make different laws to the main government...
As a cultivation enthusiast myself, I found it interesting to see how it's done in that format, possible not how I'd do it..

And as for 'reefer madness'
Oh my god, that was hilarious...

Thanks for that nights entertainment..

Now off to bash my misses over the head...

herbivore21

Nothing new here but entertaining.

:lol:
Definitely agree with you brother, watched it last night! Retreaded a lot of ground that other documentaries have done but still enjoyable and pretty well/accurately presented on the whole.

Also will somebody go and take any dangerous implements away from Kelly86a? I think he's gotten a little of that reefer madness!

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
aww im too late i didnt get a chance to watch the video *sad face*

LarryYo,

herbivore21

aww im too late i didnt get a chance to watch the video *sad face*
None of us did sadly, History Channels Lawyers act fast from the look of it lol I accessed it elsewhere (nothing streamable or shareable sadly).

Everyone's trying to steal their sophisticated cultural programming ie: Swamp People et al. :lol:

howie105

It's amazing how complicated your law is, what with having states that can make different laws to the main government...
As a cultivation enthusiast myself, I found it interesting to see how it's done in that format, possible not how I'd do it..

And as for 'reefer madness'
Oh my god, that was hilarious...

Thanks for that nights entertainment..

Now off to bash my misses over the head...

In some respects and places its legalization versus commercialization, all I want/wanted is for the cops to just go away.

howie105,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom