Check out this reclaim, how should I use it?

owlie

I got a new piece from DHgate a little while ago, and I've put a half gram or so of shatter through it. The reclaim isn't quite what I expected - instead of sticking all over and just making my piece dirty, it's clumping up and floating in the water/sitting on the top perc in massive clumps. Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/o8NvH

It actually looks pretty appealing (for what it is). Anyone else get reclaim like this from their rigs, and if so how do you use it? I'm tempted to try just washing the top clump out and trying a dab from it. A bit worried it's a sign the filtration is too much, but then again the potency doesn't seem any different.

owlie,

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
I've seen gunk like that in my bubbler before. I don't know what it is, but I do know that it grosses me the fuck out. When I see it, I know it's time to give the bubbler a thorough cleaning.

:2c:

Derrrpp,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I wash my reclaim down the drain. The smell gets me... if I were to use reclaim I'd maybe try throwing it in with all my second qwet wash batches in coconut oil capsules and eat it, but like I said I cant do the smell of reclaim. My rigs get those floating dabs too when I don't clean it often n it builds up past my drop downs

iDRINKBLEACH,
Top Bottom