Cheap Chinese quartz stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwin

EDIT: That's it! Everything I had went in a day. :rockon: Thanks for all the support guys! Glad this went over so well. You all rock. :tup:

Hey FC!

As some of you already know, I recently got fed up with all the greed, dishonesty and 600%+ markups that are out there for inexpensive Chinese glass :disgust: and ordered a sizable bulk order of couple of highly-requested, obscenely marked-up items, which I’m passing on to FC members at my cost. A lot of things have already been reserved by members via PM, but I'm posting what I've got left here in the classifieds. :brow:

So, I currently have for sale, only here and only for you guys: brand-new, clear honey buckets with quartz swings and ofz-style carb caps, which I’m asking $15 each for. At this point, (monday evening) all I have left is NOTHING, and I should tell you that they've been going fast... :o

Since lots of people seem to want more than one item, prices do not include fees or shipping. I’ll be shipping these out USPS flat-rate or priority, so expect to add shipping plus paypal fees (2.9% + $0.30).

And for those of you wondering, yes - these are the exact same honey buckets, from the same exact source, as the ones being sold by a certain well-known site around here (which will remain nameless) for $60, and I've seen them other places online going for up to $120!!! :mental: :bang:

This is just a one-time bulk order which has been pre-approved by the mods, and I’m not making a profit off it. As I mentioned, I'm doing this right now simply because I'm tired of seeing products like these being sold by heartless people at absurd markups. I've gotten so much from this community in the time I've been here, and perhaps by helping you guys get a few cheap products at the prices they're actually worth, I can help give a little back.

Thanks!

:cheers:

vrgsdub.jpg

Ep6EJM9.jpg

Oqr9VU3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom